30

Now we were back at my condo just sitting in the car talking

"When you go back Therapy?" He asked.

"Tomorrow." I said. "A lot of new stuff happened since last time so I don't know how this about to go." I shrugged.

"I'm good, I don't know about everybody else though." I continued.

"Stop lyin'." He said. "What you think, The more you say it, you gone believe it and sweep the real under the rug?" He questioned.

"It's like you scared to talk to me about it now or some." He expressed.

"Its not that I'm scared to talk to you I just don't wanna keep putting my problems on you." I said.

"Kaelyn I told you it don't bother me at all, if anything that make me feel good that you comfortable with talkin' to me and confidin' in me." He said.

"I know that, I appreciate that but what about you?" I asked.

"You allow me to vent to you and express how I feel without judging me and that's all I need."  He said.

"Awwwww- plus getting high." He cut me off.

"See-Bye." I turned the other way to open the door.

"I'm just playin c'mere." He said smoothly pulling me back smirking before kissing me and I kissed back.

"Okay for real I gotta go, I have a client." I said smiling in between kisses and he looked at me.

"Cancel it, you don't even take clients on this day." He said.

"I know but she had a good reason, and I'm not doing nothing else today so." I dragged and he grabbed my phone.

"What's her contact name?" He asked.

"Tiara." I said and I watched him go to the message thread and type hey boo... in the message bubble.

"MAKAIIII, STOP." I laughed taking my phone back.

"What? That's what y'all be sayin' ain't it." He said dryly.

"I'm not canceling Makai." I chuckled. "I'll see you later, I love youuu." I dragged.