|| 01 ||

CHAPTER - 1
SHE & HER LIFE

•°~°•

A R U S H I

Life is so mysterious and sometimes ... dangerous too ,right ? Things you would have never imagined happens to you , every path of your life give you an unacceptable or unexpected turn , sometimes it can be gleeful and sometimes.. miserable . Today you are laughing ,who knows tomorrow what could happen to you . Or if today you are crying who knows what tomorrow life going to give you .

Lessons of life always leave teaching you many things .

Life goes normal , cheerful until it decide to give you a turn that is all alone enough to change you , your life , to change everything ,to change everyone , to change many things . To-

"Ms. ARUSHI KHANNA " boomed my professor's voice . I jumped on my seat then found a fuming professor . "Y-yes professor !" came my low , timid voice . "In which world are you ,Ms. Arushi ? I am calling you from 15 minutes but it seems like you have again drowned into your dreamland . Should I complain your father again ?" He yelled making my eyes glossy .

I pulled my hoddie cap more so that no one could see my tears . I shook my head ,"n-n-no-no" "Then pay attention in class !" he shouted then turned back to the white board and continued teaching .

The lecture ended ,I collected my stuffs and got up . I was walking down the hallway when my leg tangled with something and I tripped . The books in my hand fell down . I sat up then dusted the invisible dirt . I then gathered my books . I didn't wanted to the see what tangled me cause I know the source cause it happens almost everyday , so I got up and was leaving when someone pulled the cap of my hoddie ,making me stagger back .

The group of boys and girls . They love to bully other students but I am their favorite . One boy snatched one of my books because of which my other books fell down . I panicked , I don't like to be disrespectful towards studies or anything related to it .

I bended down , before I could get my book another pair of hands took them all . They laughed at me as I jumped to reach my book . The boy was tall he lifted his hand in air taking it more far from my reach . I whimpered ,"p-please ,g-give i-it ba-back ,"

"W-why ? W-When w-we lo-lo-love t-t-to do t-that !" they copied the way I speak . As they were busy in laughing ,I jumped , this time little higher . As soon as I got my books ,I ran ignoring there yelling , which were for me with different , disgusting names and footsteps behind me .

I ran to collide with a wall . I yelp when I stumbled backwards but never got hurt . That made me confused but then I realised there was something around my waist . I slowly opened my eyes , my eyes met the most beautiful eyes . They were dark brown , thick eyebrows , sharp jawline , pointed nose ; a very good looking face . Then I realised that it was a man and the proximity between us made my heartbeat louder .

All the scenes of that night started flashing in my mind . I started shivering . I pushed the man and sprinted towards the girls restroom . Not paying attention to the girls who were fixing their makeup ,I went inside a washroom and locked it . I was breathing heavily . I sat on the toilet , I covered my mouth with my palms to suppress my cries .

After crying for few minutes ,I felt tired and my cheeks were paining . I wiped my face with my hoodie sleeves . I washed my face with water before leaving the washroom .

I glanced at my wrist watch ,shit , I am late for my next class . And it was of math ,the most strict professor , Mrs . Singh . I took my math text book from my locker and went to class .

Standing at the doorway I asked for permission ,"May I come in ?" She didn't turned towards me , children were controlling there laughs as my voice was really low . But what can I do ? My voice always comes out low whenever I am scared .

"Ma'am , she is asking for permission !" a familiar masculine voice came . I picked up my head to see my bestfriend , Sourav . He smiled .

Mrs. Singh turned towards me then pushed her glasses up ,"You are late !" she spoke in calm yet dangerous voice . I kept my head low . "Ma'am , did someone has told you, today you are looking beautiful !" said Sourav.

I know what he is trying to do .

She blushed ,"shut up idiot ! I know why you are doing this !" "Umm..Ma'am I was just telling the truth !" he flirted with a smirk , "ya ya ok ! Ms. Khanna ,you can take your seat . Go ! But next time don't get late !" she warned me with stern look . I gulped then nodded .

I went and sat beside Sourav . He kept his hand on my hand then squeezed it , assuring "its alright !" . I blinked and opened the page number he was reading .

Our classes ended soon , Sourav held my hand and guided me to my other bestfriend's classroom . Her name is Riya . She came out and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug . She kissed my cheek ,"I missed you babes !"

I giggled ,"I missed you too"

My both friends are not only my friends but also my sister and brother . I looked at Sourav to find him smiling at Riya .

Huh ? Did I mentioned before that Sourav has a huge not only huge but a great crush on Riya ? But I only know that . WINK WINK .

I took my belongings from my locker and went to the college's main gate with my bestfriends . I found my brother ,Abhiman bhai . My bhai , I went to him . He hugged me ,"How was the day ,baby girl ?" I nodded sadly ," As usual !"

He sighed ,"ok ! Sit inside !" he opened the car door for me ,I sat on the back seat after waving at my besties . I saw Somya bhabhi , Abhiman bhai's wife , she was sitting on the passenger seat "hello bhabhi ! How your day went ?"

"It was tiring!" she said with a really tired voice . She is lawer in our district court . "It was tiring but you know the best thing !" she suddenly spoke ,"What bhabhi ?" I asked . "The oldman got justice !" she said with a satisfying smile .

"Wow bhabhi ,you are superb !" I spoke and hugged her with happiness. She was fighting for an oldman who once had a handsome bank balance but his children took away his everything by their different excuses . Then he got know that they were lying , they just wanted his money and properties . They cheated him

~to be continued~

Words : 1036

Published : 22 Nov 2021

••••••

{A/N}

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha

Peace out