𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝙼𝚁. 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴

you are necessary

you are necessary.

i need you.

______________

!! please read the authors note at the end !!

:: ꒱ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 !۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇ ꒷ ꒦

"But Mateooo...I want you thereeee.." I whined.

We are currently sitting outside having lunch, and I'm trying to convince Mateo to come with me and my family to our cottage.

It's nearly winter break and I don't want to go there without Mateo.

"Baby..you need to spend time with your family.." Mateo muttered.

I frowned, "But I want you to spend time with me too.."

He sighed, "Talk about it with your family first, alright? I don't want to intrude."

I nodded, "I'm sure they'll say yes!"

He chuckled, before kissing my head.

I feel like Mateo gets better every single day. He's so amazing..

"Can I come to your house soon? I miss Apollo." I said.

"Of course you miss him. I'm pretty sure that ball of fur already likes you more than me." Mateo grumbled.

I giggled, "I just have that kind of an effect you know? Call me a dog whisperer.." I winked playfully.

"You are so adorable.." Mateo chuckled.

Our moment was interrupted by the bell ringing, signaling that we need to get to class.

"I have PE and you have Maths. I'll see you after school, okay?" Mateo said.

I nodded, kissing his cheek before heading into the building, while he walked towards the football field.

I love going to our cottage, because it's all the way in Canada, so we get to play with snow. I really hope Mateo comes with.

I'll just convince my papa and brothers to let him come. 

With that thought, I entered my math class.

Even if I have been to this school for a few months, I still haven't made any friends..I guess that's my own fault, I spend a lot of time with Mateo, and he is pretty scary..

AFTER SCHOOL

I stepped in through the front door, Mateo had dropped me off.

"I'm hooomeeee!!" I sang.

"We're all in the kitchen!" Elio yelled.