Two bullets?

Anirudh walks to his haveli on recalling Bondita's words.

Anirudh: She says that bullet hits on Brinda's stomach. Post mortem report is saying that the bullet was found near heart. Which is right? Bondita said she was closing her eyes while she triggered the gun. What if the bullet hits near her heart mistakenly? But why Bondita should lie? Oh, Durga maa.

He thinks that he may get any clues in the hill ways. So he went there.

Anirudh: This is the place where Bondita shot Brinda. I have to search here to get some clues to proceed with this case.

He looks here and there and finds a Bullet.

Anirudh: Bullet? Here? According to Bondita's statement, she used only one bullet. Which means that should be inside Brinda's body. But from where did this bullet came from?

He takes the bullet in his pocket and reaches the haveli with confusion.

Bihari is cleaning jeeps. Anirudh looks at it.

Bihari: Choti malik, did you meet choti malkin? What did she said?

Anirudh didn't responds him as he is in confusion. He looks at both the Jeep which were driven by Brinda and Bondita.

Anirudh: My doubts will be cleared if I check these jeeps.

He first checks the Jeep which was driven Brinda.

Bihari: Choti malik, you need my help?

Anirudh: Bihari, search here and inform me if you get any suspicious items.

Bihari nods yes and checks the Jeep.

They can't find anything in the Jeep which was driven by Brinda. Then Anirudh searches in the Jeep of Bondita.

He searches into it very carefully.

Bihari: Choti malik, look there. In the back seat there is a gun.

Anirudh looks in the back seat. It was a gun which was used by Bondita to shoot Brinda.

Anirudh takes it and looks at it. He opens the magazine and was shocked to see it.

Anirudh: 5 bullets are here? Which means Bondita used only one. But from where did this bullet came from? Oh Durga ma..

He is highly confused. Chandrachur comes there and asks about Bondita.

Anirudh: Chandra look here. I found this bullet in the hill ways. And look at this gun, it has only 5 bullets. Bondita told me that she triggered the gun only once. I am confused, from where did this another bullet came from?

Chandra gets the bullet and checks it.

Anirudh: Will there any third person involved?

Chandra: I don't know about it but I can say one thing surely. This bullet belongs to Roy Chaudharys.

Anirudh: What?

Chandra: Yeah, look here. It is perfectly fitting in magazine.

Anirudh is shocked to see it.

Chandra: Any problem Anirudh?

Anirudh: Hn, yes. In Brinda's postmortem report it is written that bullet was found on upper chest. But Bondita said that she shot her on Stomach. But see here, we have a bullet.

Chandrachur thinks on.

Chandra: Anirudh, think in this way. What if post mortem report is fake and Bondita is saying truth? What if Bondita was right? She triggered the bullet and closed her eyes, yes it is true. Because Bondita never used weapons before and she doesn't even know how to use it. So it may caused bullet to fall down instead of hitting Brinda.

Anirudh thinks deeply.

Anirudh: Yeah, you are right. You are right Chandrachur. The bullet which we have in our hand is the bullet from Bondita's gun. It didn't hit Brinda but someone shot her secretly. Means, Brinda's report is truth and Bondita is also true. Bondita didn't killed her but some one else had did this.

Chandra: Wait, we don't know any thing surely. Tomorrow is hearing right? First concentrate on it. Later we shall find the truth.

Anirudh: I will end this case tomorrow itself. My doubts are cleared now. I have a got a proof to show the innocence of Bondita.

He runs to his room and does some document works.

~In Dhyanpur~

Brinda's health was improving day by day.

Sumelika: This girl's case is very suspicious. Why police are using her? Is there something important with this girl?

She gets a call and it is from Niroop.

Niroop: Maa, how long will you take to reach Krishpur?

Sumelika: Actually I was coming there before 2 days but within that I got some important work.

Niroop: What work is it?

Sumelika: I am handling a postmortem of a girl named Brinda.

Niroop: Hello???

Sumelika: Niroop, can you hear me? Helo...

Niroop: Ma, I can't hear you. Heloo...

He hangs the call and looks at the wire. It was mistakenly taken out by Saraswati.

Saraswati afraid that he may scold her.

Niroop: Are you fine? Did wire hurted you?

Saraswati smiled and nod no.

Niroop: You should not play near wires. It is dangerous. Come, let's go out.

She takes her out to the balcony.

On the other side Anirudh is working in typewriter.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️