Peter

"I talked to Peter's aunt," Tony announced as he walked back into the lab. Most of the Hydra agents had run off after you got away, and the ones who didn't had decided they rather die than talk. Now the Avengers were left going through the mess you left behind while also coming to terms with the fact that Peter was now in danger.

"What did she say?" Bruce asked.

Tony dragged a hand down his face. "Well, after she stopped screaming, she threatened to kill me if anything happened to her nephew."

Tony closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. He's been fighting off a migraine that wasn't letting him think properly. "I tried using the tracker I have on all the Spiderman suits, but something is blocking the signal. I have no idea where he is, and it's killing me."

"It wasn't your fault," Natasha told him. "None of us had any idea this would happen."

"I shouldn't have let him help. I should have insisted he stay back."

"We're going to find him, Tony. I promise."

"(Y/N) would never hurt him," Wanda added.

"We can't be sure of that," Sam argued. "(Y/N) isn't in the right set of mind right now. Look at what he did to Loki."

Loki showed off his hand; there wasn't any evidence that it had been bleeding earlier. "I'm perfectly fine."

"If you weren't Asgardian (Y/N) could have torn off your finger," Natasha reasoned.

"Enough with the arguing," Thor's voice echoed through the room. "(Y/N) and the man of spiders are both victims, but we can not deny that Parker's life is in danger. We must focus on bringing him home, and if we are fortunate, we might find (Y/N) along the way."

"Thor's right. We have to focus on rescuing Peter," Tony spoke up. "I trust (Y/N) enough to know he won't hurt him, but we can't say the same for Abbott. He tried to get Peter killed once, we don't know what he'll do now."

-_-_-_-_-_-_

"(Y/N)," Dr. Abbott said. "Did I send you out to catch spiders?"

"Uh, well, no," You responded nervously. "But the Avengers were after me, and the kid got in my way, so I-"

The doctor held up a hand, telling you to shut up. He then grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him. "The only reason I'm letting this go is because you got me what I asked for. But this boy is a liability. I want him gone by the end of the day."

"What do you want me to do with him?"

Abbott looked bitterly at the unconscious Spiderman. He remembered ordering you to kill him once, yet you disobeyed his orders and chose to save him instead. This time he was planning on making sure you followed through.

"I want you to kill him."

"But why? He's not-"

"Enough!" Abbott shouted, making you flinch. "I don't want to hear excuses! Just do as I say!" He then stomped out of the room, leaving you two alone.

You looked down at Peter and took out your gun. You pointed it at his head, but when it came down to pulling the trigger, you just couldn't hurt him. "What's the matter with me?"

"What's happening?" Peter muttered when he woke up. He looked up at you, and his eyes widened in fear when he saw the gun in your hand.

You quickly put it away again and put your hands up. "I'm not going to hurt you, kid."

"Where am I?"

"Uh, I can't really tell you."

"Are you going to kill me?! Oh god, Aunt May is going to be so mad!"

"Calm down," you told him. "I'm not going to kill you."

Peter tried talking to Karen, his suit's AI, but she didn't respond. "What did you do to my suit?"

"This place has devices that mess with technology," you explained. "You're not going to be calling for help any time soon."

Peter slumped against the wall and sighed. You stood there awkwardly for a moment, not quite sure what to do now. "Uh, do you want something to eat or...."

"Is letting me go an option?"

You rolled your eyes. "I'm going to be honest with you, kid. I would love to do that, but if my boss found out, I would be dead."

Peter stared at you, making you feel uncomfortable. "What? Do I have something on my face?"

"Do you really not remember me?"

You rolled your eyes again and scoffed. "What exactly am I supposed to remember?"

"We're friends," Peter said, scooting closer to you. "You left Hydra to join the Avengers, and you-"

"Me, an Avenger," you laughed. "I'm loyal to Dr. Abbott, which means I'm loyal to Hydra. Why would I ever leave?"

"You told me they didn't treat you right. They pushed you around and used you."

Your smile fell as he spoke. You do remember a time where you had considered leaving. You had thought about escaping during a mission, but you don't remember ever doing it. "What would you know about it?"

"Mr. Barnes said you still had nightmares about what they did to you. Ms. Maximoff tried to help you with them."

"Wanda," you muttered, the name popping up in your mind. Peter perked up when he heard you.

You then sat down across from him on the ground and looked at him curiously. "What else would they do?"

The teen happily started recounting your time with the Avengers.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/N: decided to post this chapter early