62

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian entered their apartment and they were a bit taken aback by the noise inside. They saw Lan Xichen, Jiang Yanli, Yuwen Xing and Yuwen Mo playing with the babies, while Feng Xue, Liu Qingge and Qingheng Jun were talking quietly on the corner with two laptops between them. He Xuan was with Na'Lan Jian, Shen Qingqiu and Luo Binghe, talking animatedly about something they seemed to have in common.

Lan Wangji looked around the room and frowned when he realized that Feng Yue and Noah were not there, and Wei Wuxian touched his hand lightly, as if knowing what was on his mind. She then pointed outside, where they could see a silhouette of a head sitting on the couch.

"They were outside on the patio, let's go talk to them."

Lan Wangji nodded and they walked outside only to see that Noah was asleep on Feng Yue's lap, and she was humming some kind of a song, like a siren, and she did look like one with her long hair and beautiful face, just like her mother. She turned her head to see who came and smiled when she saw her parents.

"He's tired." She explained about Noah, who looked like a child with his head leaned on her stomach.

"You should stay over, you can use any of the empty rooms here." Wei Wuxian offered her to stay the night and she nodded in agreement. She wanted to experience the joy of having a big family around, the sound, the atmosphere, the laughter, she wanted it all.

"Sure, I'll go jog with you tomorrow morning dad, is that okay?" She knew that her dad was probably irked by Noah's carefree and dont-give-a-damn attitude. So she tried to get closer to him so that he knew that he would always be the first man in her heart. She knew Lan Wangji loved her and only wanted the best for her, although they just met today. That's how the man was wired since the beginning, and she knew it all because she did her extensive research. Also, she carried his blood in her veins, the same blood that cared the most and loved fiercely for those who were dear in her heart.

Lan Wangji's face softened as he nodded. "Sure. I'll be waiting." He seemed to understand his daughter's way to make their relationship better. After all, they're going to be one big happy family soon, so the least he could do was tolerate Noah.

"Five a.m right? By the way, Noah is making pasta for tonight's dinner. I was about to wake him up to start preparing the ingredients. His handmade ragu and pasta are out of this world." She smacked her fingers on her lips to emphasize it.

"Save some for us, we need to go out for a while, but we'll be back soon enough, hopefully in time for dinner." Wei Wuxian chuckled and leaned down to kiss her forehead, followed by Lan Wangji, who still sent a cold gaze to the sleeping Noah. "You good?"

"I'm better now. I'll tell you guys about it later." It's funny how naturally affectionate their behaviour was, given that they just officially met today. But as with Noah, she felt a strange pull toward her parents, and she was starved for their love and attention, until today.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian nodded and they left them alone to change their outfit for the auction. They purposely did not tell anyone that they were going on a hunt, because they did not know the situation. And it's better for everyone–especially the twins, to stay home, rather than going to the auction and risking unnecessary exposure. Thankfully the auction was held together with a masquerade ball, in which they could slip inside undetected. 

Lan Wangji chose a black on black tuxedo, which emphasized his handsomeness, and he picked a black qipao dress with thigh high slit for Wei Wuxian, and he tied her hair in a high ponytail with red ribbon and blood red lipstick.

"God, you look so delicious I could eat you up right now." Lan Wangji tried hard to control himself when he saw the vision in front of him and Wei Wuxian chuckled. She chose red spiky heels and held onto Lan Wangji's arm while she stepped on them.

"You're going to ruin my lipstick and we're gonna be late." She pulled him close and teased him with her long fingernails, moving down from his chest and grabbed his semi-erect manhood. "We'll continue this later."

Lan Wangji held his breath until his erection was down, and they walked out hand-in-hand, straight to the limousine downstairs that would take them to The Plaza.

"So, are you still going to pretend that you're asleep? For how long?" Feng Yue pinched Noah's waist and he chuckled before pulling her down under him.

"At least until your scary father is out of sight. God, he looked like he was about to skin me alive for sleeping on your lap." He kissed her softly. "At least your mom likes me, since she wanted to introduce you to me before she knew that I've been sleeping with you the whole time." He nipped her neck and his hands started to grope her impatiently. "God, I need to be inside you, baby."

"Yeah, and the people need to be fed. You promise them you're going to cook lasagna with your god-given talented hands, so move your ass and start to cook, pronto." She slapped his butt playfully.

"Since when did you turn into the old wife mode, baby? God, you're still so hot although you're nagging me like that, I don't mind you doing it as long as you open your legs for me every time I want you. Like right now." He pushed her down and grinded his hips to hers in a suggestive manner. "Damn, remind me again why I offered to cook for them when I could eat you and fuck you while we wait for the takeaway?"

"You're trying to win my family's heart?" Feng Yue chuckled when she heard Noah's dirty talk. He was surprisingly accepting of his origin, or he was deflecting by resorting to sex and dirty jokes. Either way, she would pry it out of him later, in bed.

"Oh yeah, that." He groaned loudly and pressed his head into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent and leaving a bite mark. "Give me a moment to calm my junior down. I can't seem to control myself when I'm near you."

"Likewise, baby." Feng Yue caressed his erect manhood teasingly. "But if you go and be a good boy, I'll play with you all night long." She squeezed him tight, making him almost cum right there and then, and he groaned painfully.

"I never knew that you're such a masochist, sweetheart, and it's a promise." He pulled her down and gave her a last kiss before he went into the kitchen to make his lasagna.

"Do you want me to help you?" Feng Yue yelled at him.

"No way, we're not gonna finish the lasagna if you're even in the same room with me. Go play with your brother or something and leave me alone in peace."

Feng Yue laughed at that ridiculous statement, but since she felt the same, she went into the corner where her twin brother was busy talking shop with Liu Qingge and Qingheng Jin.

"Grandpa, uncle Qingge, brother." She sat beside Qingheng Jun and gave him a hug. "What are you doing?"

"We're talking about nanites, sweetheart." Qingheng Jun patted Feng Yue's head. He already had practices with baby Xianxian before, and now there were Xianxian and Wangji's babies. He was so amazed with the development of things that made him get two daughters-in-law and three adult grandchildren at once. But he felt very happy. 

And with how things went, he was sure he would get another grandson-in-law soon, and his father-in-law would have a new wife, judging from how affected he was when he saw Noah's mother. And it all happened even before his fifty-one birthday. They also had nephilim grandbabies from Hua Cheng, and soon a normal human baby from Xichen.

Their family grew so fast.

"What are you thinking, grandpa? You look happy." Feng Yue asked him since although he had a poker face, his face was bright and radiated with joy.

"I was thinking about how lucky I am to have this whole big and happy family."

"So do I, grandpa, so do I."