136. He Takes The Bargain

"The day after tomorrow, that batch of goods should enter through Qilikou late at 3 am," Ling Fan said calmly as he sat in the main seat in the meeting room of the Qing Gang.

"Then...Let's arrange our people to go there at two o'clock tomorrow?" Hearing Ling Fan's words, Leopard thought for a moment and asked. His usually cheeky face now looked quite serious.

Of course he should.

In the past two days, he found some news through the brothers below, saying that there seemed to be a batch of goods coming in, but the news was tightly sealed, and the credibility was also not high.

However, Leopard bought this hearsay.

Otherwise, why would Ling Fan rush to rob the goods the day after tomorrow?

There was no such coincidence in this world…

As for what method Ling Fan used to find out the existence of that batch of goods, and even knew the specific amount, he really had no idea.

However, one thing was certain--Ling Fan definitely wanted that batch of goods.

Xinghe Gang was an old gang in Liuhe District. Ever since he was still tattooist, they had already been a big gang with thousands of people. After so many years, they had developed quite well, and now had the Ye family behind the back...

Ling Fan even dared to rob them... It was not that he was bold, but too crazy.

However, he had accepted this task, so there was no reason for him to quit now.

But, he got to be careful.

Unlike Leopard, Ling Fan looked quite poised.

"No, don’t wait at Qilikou. Let's go to Bazhou to ambush in advance," said Ling Fan leisurely, his steady tone filled with convincing momentum.

"Bazhou?" Leopard was stunned. That was a public area. Wasn’t this kid playing too wildly?

However, out of trust in Ling Fan, he didn't say anything else, just waited quietly for Ling Fan's arrangement.

"Mm." Ling Fan said with certainty again.

"At 1 o'clock the day after tomorrow, let's head out from the gang. I will take Monkey, Cat, and 20 brothers to go straight to Bazhou. I have already asked Wuzi to order the ship in advance. Leopard, you and Mule take 40 brothers to cut them off there. Lu Bing, you wait at Longshan. After that, another batch of goods will also reach there. According to the route I gave you, land transportation. Bring them back before 5. Then, i will make a detour from the inland river and then bring back the goods we have booked in Bazhou.” Ling Fan said as he pointed at the map while making the arrangement.

"Do you understand?" asked Ling Fan as he looked at the serious crowd.

"Understood, boss," everyone said in unison.

"Well, I don't have any problems here either," Leopard nodded cautiously.

"Then…Boss, what about me?" Seeing that Ling Fan did not mention him, Lei Wu, who was sitting next to Ling Fan, asked anxiously.