Chapter 135: Dark Elves Join the Battle & A Fight with Dragon Half-Blood

The Dark Elves almost seemed as if they were flying across the desert thanks to the wind Elementals.

The Dark Elf in front, Tasha, was moving the fastest as they approached Castle Leona.

Squish, squish. The black liquid. She was stepping through the dead mana as if it was nothing.

Nothing could stop her from walking forward. She arrived right underneath the castle wall that was full of debris from the destroyed ships.

She stood on the black ground as she reported out. "Commander-nim, everyone has safely arrived!"

Valentino subconscious gulped.

Dark Elves. They were even rarer than Elves, and had been shunned by the Western continent until now. Actually, it was worse than that, as they were despised.

Dark Elves were known for living around places with buried bodies. Even though they had not harmed anybody, the fact that they lived around these dark places made people wary of them.

'...Are they part of the Roan Kingdom, no, Commander Cale's group?' Crown prince Valentino's gaze toward Cale changed once he thought about the necromancer as well.

'Scary.' He was suddenly scared of Commander Cale.

It was not because he was evil. In fact, the commander was actually a good person. However, the power of goodness without prejudice was scary to the crown prince.

Of course, Valentino had no idea that these were the Dark Elves that had lived underneath the Land of Death. He was just amazed at Cale and the Roan Kingdom's reach. He was also shocked at their decisiveness to bring out existences that were loathed one after another during this war.

"Your highness."
"...Commander."

Valentino looked toward Cale.

"Can we start our attack?" The word 'attack' and not 'defense' came out of Cale's mouth.

Crown prince Valentino slowly started to smile. "Why are you asking me? Didn't I already tell you earlier?"

Valentino recalled what he had told Cale before the battle.

"I leave it to you."
"I will not let you down."

He was trustworthy. At the same time, Valentino felt thankful to the Roan Kingdom's crown prince, Alberu. The Roan Kingdom had sent the best they had to offer to help them.

He could hear the order Cale gave to the Dark Elves.

"Don't let the enemies escape. Make sure to get them all."

The Dark Elves did not respond. They started to move in order to show their competence with their actions. The Dark Elves, who numbered as many as a large Knights Brigade, started to move.

Fire, water, earth, and wind. Elementals of all different elements started to help the Dark Elves out.

Fire arrows were shot toward the shores while water bombs flew toward the heads of the Bears. The ground also started to shake and grab onto the ankles of the soldiers heading toward the ships.

The close to 100 Dark Elves started to run wild outside of Castle Leona. The one to stand out the most was Tasha, who was leading the group.

She raised her voice. "Don't let even one of them escape!"

The wind that was stronger than any other Dark Elf's wind was roaring next to her. Numerous wind arrows that were close to two meters long shot up into the air and flew toward the central shores and the ships.