60. Heartiest (Final )

She said appa.

No, my baby said papa

Say it again sweetheart, say papa again.

9 months old was happily babbling clinging to his appa's arms

9 months old was happily babbling clinging to his appa's arms. Just now two parents were in a conflict regarding her first word. Two minutes ago she has babble some unclear words similar to appa or papa so now both parents were arguing.

POPO!

What x2 ?!

It's not either papa or appa it is just Popo.

The fish belongs to Eunjae a long time ago.

They used to show round the garden to the baby. Whenever they stopped at the pond to show her little swimming creatures they had mentioned popo the mistakenly dumped fish too many times.

Baby's first word has ended up in popo disappointing her two parents but both of them had a good laugh holding her giggly self in arms.

Hei Ryung could pull herself up alone now. Holding to playpen she barely takes baby steps babbling her own happy language.

Her uncle Taehyung always has lengthy conversations with her using their own alien language. But no one ever know what they were talking about because no one can understand the gibberish 9 months old babble or her alien uncle Tae's replies.

Eunjae is now going to kindergarten. His baby brother Eunjoo is 14 months.
Jin was again expecting a child and his alpha Namjoon has become protective over him making sure to stay with his mate 24x7 as he missed it at last time.

Hoseok was the Northern pack leader. Yoongi makes sure to help him with everything.
They were visiting west territory with their two years old son and 1-month-old twin boy and girl from time to time.

Jungkook and Taehyung were Just married.
Their wedding was a day filled with too many peals of laughter because of too many different reasons.

Overexcited four and half years old ring bearer Eunjae had handover the ring to the head priest completely ignoring the Jungkook who was trying his best to console Eunjae asking him to give it to him.

Six years old Two flower girls who were supposed to sprinkle the flower petals fought over their flower bucket's color in the middle of the aisle.

Nervous alpha Jungkook has kissed the groom even before exchanging the vows and the head priest has advised him to hold it for five minutes and Taehyung was red as a tomato rest of the time.

Taehyung's ring was Namjoon's responsibility and being the brand ambassador of clumsiness he had lost it 10 minutes before the ritual started. His mate Jin who was having mood swings due to his pregnancy hormones has cried swearing at his mate complaining to god for mating him with such a crackhead version.

It was a day to remember until they die.
Because they had lots of things to laugh at when they recall that legendary wedding ceremony.

.
.
.