4. Autograph

Nandini realized that it will be the only opportunity that she can see him and moved within the crowd, poked the guards shoulder and he looked at her. She made a pout face and showed her puppy eyes to allow her among the crowd while he shook his head in disbelief. Since, few people have settled on the tables, the number decreased and Nandini made her way towards him. She shuffled the things in her bag while he looked at her and the cameras at the same time. He waited for her to take her mobile for the selfie but what she has taken, swept him off his feet at that instance.

She took a book and a pen, forwarded it to him and said slowly "Sir...Autograph please..."

He was seriously surprised by this and smiled taking the book from her. She clasped her hands excitedly after handing him the pen and looked at his writing while he kept the book on nearby table to write.

"Your name...??" He asked while writing and she gulped the lump of excitement and said "Na...Nandini Murthy sir"

He repeated the name in his mind and wrote 'WISH YOU ALL LUCK Nandini. -Manik Malhotra'

She looked at his signature when he finished and looked at him happily.

"Thank you Sir...Thank you so much..." She said with whole heart of happiness and moved away while he frowned and asked "Don't you want a picture...??"

Though shocked by the question from him, she replied with a smile "I already have a lot of pictures of yours Sir"

He covered his expression of being surprised and resumed looking at the cameras while stealing glances at her when she moved away from the crowd. Just then his heart skipped a beat again when he heard the music that he composed, the very first step that he has taken in his career, unforgettable for him but forgotten by people, the music which is his soul that he has buried deep inside for time being and looked at the direction and it was her again. She was searching for her mobile in her bag while it rang loudly with his music.

"Hello Navya..." She squealed in excitement and he chuckled seeing that while posing the cameras simultaneously.

"Navya...I got the autograph...yeahh...He is still here..." She said and looked at him again while he was smiling for selfies.

"I'll call you later..." She said cutting the call and took a seat and looked at him to fill in her heart for a lifetime. Her intense gaze was felt by him but he couldn't do anything other than blushing to himself and soon the session was wrapped and he was made to move downstairs. She looked at him from the glass wall and said to herself "For one last time" and smiled while he was rushed to his car before the crowd forms again.

She had a wide smile recalling whatever happened and it was then, her stomach growled in hunger. She smiled to herself and plated a scoop of fried rice with paneer Manchurian and ate while texting Navya. She left immediately once she was done and joined Navya in the café that she mentioned.

"Navya Navya Navya...How can I thank you...A single thanks will not be enough..." Nandini kept ranting her thanks and Navya was totally happy for her friend and for herself for making her best friend's wish come true.

"Enough enough...Show me the autograph..." Navya asked and Nandini took out her autograph book and gave it to her and poured water for herself.

"Wish you all luck Nandini Manik Malhotra" Navya read out and Nandini spat water hearing it. She coughed a little and Navya tapped her head saying "Careful careful"

She snatched the book from her and took a good look at his autograph. Though there was a dot and a small dash between her name and his, it sounded like the names were combined when Navya read. She shook her thoughts and they both left to their places while Nandini kept explaining how it went.

Manik was going through the social media and the posts tagged him while Cabir was riding him back home. He found a video of his entry and the crowd cheering for him and he quickly posted it in his account with caption: 'Overwhelmed with your love'

He kept his mobile aside and closed his eyes inhaling the happiness around him. He opened his eyes with a chuckle remembering her and Cabir asked "What happened...??"

"You know Cabir...I have given my first autograph today..." Manik replied with voice filled with happiness.

"Wow...Super dude...Seems like there are still people who are taking autographs..." Cabir said with a smile.

"Yeah...Even I was surprised...And you know what, she didn't take a selfie with me even after I asked...She said she already have lot of pictures of mine..." Manik said thinking about the unique girl that he has faced that day.

"Lol...Really...!?" Cabir asked being equally surprised hearing that and smiled. He dropped Manik at his place and hugged him tight just to share his happiness and bid bye to him. Manik entered his flat and got freshen up though the thoughts of entire evening kept playing in his mind without a halt.

Ignore mistakes...