XXV

"I'm going to go shower."

///

There I was standing in front of the 'doctor room' like an idiot. I was to afraid just to go in, would that be to straightforward?

Just as I was about to retreat Jin opened the door. "Oh Y/n, how funny I was just about to come find you."

Come find me? "Come in." He made way for me to enter the room and I hesitantly walked in.

I felt chills run down my spine, the room really did look like a real patient room, cold and somewhat bright. Machines were scattered around the room and walking was almost like a hazard cause of all the wires.

After getting a good look at the room I finally made eye contact with the guy I came here for. "How are you feeling?"

"Umm, in pain?" Dumb question Y/n. I mentally face palm myself for saying such a thing.

"Y/n can you wrap his arm with this bandage while I go get some ointment from the storage room?" Me, put on bandages on him?

"Sure." I say calmly, while on the inside I was screaming my head off. I take the white fabric bandage off from Jin's hand and move closer to the injured patient.

His shirt was already off even before I came into the room so it was quite awkward to make any kind of contact with him.

"Can you lift your arm just a bit?" He followed my request and I began to carefully wrap the white fabric around his right shoulder. Sometimes I accidentally touched his wound and he would flinch in response.

"Sorry..." I whispered everytime I touched his injury. I made a small knot when I noticed the fabric get shorter and shorter to lock it in place and finally stepped away from him.

He didn't really notice I stepped back as his head was resting against the pillow his eyes close and neck pointed upwards to where I could see his Adam's apple.

He hasn't mentioned anything about the gun thing, I don't think he knows about my vision, all that nervousness that was huddled inside me released as I was finally in peace.

I was about to turn to leave when he grabbed my wrist. "Where are you going?" My eyes widen and I slowly turn back to face him.

"I just came to check up on you." I said softly. I was so afraid, can he hear my heart pounding against my chest? His touch literally felt like electric shocks.

"Stay with me." He said drunkly through a smirk. He's eyes were loosely open and we're probably fighting to stay like that as he would occasionally move from consciousness to unconsciousness.

I once again moved closer to him and stayed standing while he gripped onto my wrist tightly, making sure I won't leave him.

I couldn't help but let me eyes wonder around his bare chest. I know it was wrong but c'mon, from this angle I could see a lot. From his strong biceps to his toned abs, how could I just ignore it. I shut my eyes close as I let my head rest against the wall. Don't look.

Soon enough Jin opened the door and within a flash I let go of Jungkook's hand. "Sorry it took me so long, I forgot where I put it." I gave Jin a reassuring smile and took that as a chance to leave the room.

I rushed out of the room and back upstairs into my own room to tell the others about my wild vision, only to find them sound asleep. I smile at the sight, at least they were getting some kind of rest, my smile soon faded when I noticed they took up the entire bed.

Time to go sleep on the couch. Luckily I was given a large room that included a beige coloured couch in the corner of the room.

///

"Since that plan didn't go as planned I thoroughly thought over night about it and figured out something that would work with our current situation."

Everyone was now in the living room listening into what their next order from the one and only leader was.

"We wait until next month and get Y/n to go do her visit and she steals the jewel, it may take a while but it's simple and short."

"He knows I was there." Namjoon made a questioning look towards you and the others followed his action.

"I-I accidentally said his name and he recognised my voice..."

"Great, wow, fantastic, all these girls do is bring pain to our missions, they're messing up everything, can't we just let them go at this point?" Taehyung didn't seem to pleased with you mistake and decided to take things into his own hands instead.

"No, we're in more trouble now if we let her go." You gulped, you couldn't imagine what it would be like to face your own Uncle after you had just beat the shit out of him beforehand.

"How about we get Y/n to sneak into the mansion, and steal the Jewel while he's not their?" You we're scared to death, how we're you supposed to get in without getting caught?

"She has the fingerprint so she can sneak us in too, and didn't he mention to Y/n that he wouldn't be home next month on the 14th of November?" Woah, Yoongi had a really good memory, you would applaud him for that if you weren't in a serious situation.

"Right! We can also get either Taehyung or Soyoung to hack into the different security cameras and blocked them." Everything was now coming together and as an actual team we were thinking together instead of just one individual.

"Sounds like a plan, now we wait until the big day." And just like that everything was established then and there. Everyone scattered to where they needed to go whilst you stayed sitting on the couch.

"Y/n, can you come help me with my bandages?" You lift your gaze up to see Jungkook standing at the entrance of his room holding the familiar white bandage.

You stand up and walk up to him while he makes way for you to enter his room. His room from the inside was fairly clean and modern. He didn't have much decorations, just a simple white bedsheet with simple light blue curtains, to even simple interior. It was large and spacious.

Jungkook had already taken a seat on his bed waiting for you to use your magic hands on him.

You approach his side and place a knee on his bed in order to get a better angle at bandaging his wound. Just as you were about to start you realised he hadn't taken off his shirt... This is going to be awkward, how do I tell him this?

All of a sudden as you were about to open your mouth to ask him to remove his shirt you were frozen in place. What's happening? Why can't you say anything, why can't you move.

Out of no where your hands started moving subconsciously to the hem of his shirt. WHAT AM I DOING? You think internally.

"I can't stop it!" You say out loud to show that you were in fact innocent. Your hands finally made contact with his shirt and slowly started lifting it off of him. You quickly looked away from the sight as you saw his arms shoot up to make it easier for you to take off.

You heard a deep chuckle from the man, of course he was enjoying this. "I know you can't." Huh? You placed the shirt on the side of the bed and finally you were able to move away from him.

—————————————
Vote please 💪