My Bully

Jennie PoV

I was hanging out with my friends in the lunch area.

I'm the most popular girl in this school. I have the bestest friends ever. Everything you can ever imagine I've got, it even a bully. My bully is Lalisa Manoban, most people know her as Lisa. She's popular too, her and her Thai line, who are her group of friends.

The weird thing is I have a little crush on my bully, I mean she's hot but I would like her more if she's not so mean too me all the time. She picks on me for no reason.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I see someone grab my sandwich.

Lisa: this is mine now mandu.

Lisa said as she ate my lunch

Jennie: leave me alone Lisa.

Lisa laughs

Lisa: why you going to cry about it to your mommy again?

I roll my eyes

Rosé: Lisa leave her alone

Lisa and her friends laugh

Lisa: I rather not,

Lisa pulls on my chair hard from under me and my butt hits the floor. Ouch, my tears started to appear.

Lisa: cry baby! Cry baby.

Lisa and her friends leave. Bambam helps me up and mouths sorry. He quickly runs towards Lisa so she doesn't notice he helped me.

Jennie: she's a jerk.

I pout and look towards my friends.

Jisoo: and you have a crush on this jerk.

I roll my eyes

Jennie: why does she bully me, now my Chanel outfit is ruined.

I patted off my pants and sat back in my chair.

Irene: maybe she likes you too

I roll my eyes

Jennie: well she has a funny way on showing it. Remember when she started a rumour that I sent her nude photos. Until her friends told her to tell everyone it's not true.

Her friends shake their heads

Rosé: I still think Lisa has a small thing for you, why would she go out of her way just to pick on you everyday.

I roll my eyes

Jennie: that's what bullies do.

Seulgi who was Irene girlfriend walked to us.

Seulgi: hello ladies,

Irene: babe do you think Lisa has a crush on Jennie that's why she's bullying her, I mean you talk to Lisa right?

Seulgi gulps

Seulgi: I rather not say because I don't want to be on Lisa's hit list.

I shrug my shoulders

Jennie: doesn't matter anyway, I won't like her if she keeps bullying me. She hurts me sometimes, I still have bruises from last week.

Rosé shakes her head

Rosé: worst thing she has done today is take your lunch, what type of monster does that?

Jisoo nudges Rosé.

Jisoo: why don't you date Jennie? Get over this little crush you have on your bully.

I sigh

Jennie: it's not like I've tired Jisoo, I went on a couple of dates and I just don't like them.