🌊 LXV 🌊

"The ocean is forever and should be protected"

65|EPILOGUE

The waves are soft as they move in motion. The ocean is at peace and just as it had been before. For now it has its King and Queen on the throne. Alive and well. The two of them together. Queen Isolde finally did become officially the Queen when she had a coronation. It had taken her ten years before she had finally accepted a marriage proposal from Poseidon. Despite how her love for him ran deep, she was not about to let a man control her, which would happen once they would marry. She would belong to him and have nothing anymore.

She only agreed if he would never own her, she would never be controlled by anyone. Isolde would never let a man use her like she has seen others be used when she was growing up. Women were used and only treated as nothing. Even when she knew deep inside Poseidon would never use her in that manner, she did not wish to risk it. The emerald eyed girl did agree to marry him, only if she would never be owned in any matter. They would always be equal in everything, which Poseidon happily agreed to.

The ocean has never known such a time where the happiness flows through with every single current. The waves are joyous and the fish and all the other creatures of the ocean are living in harmony. Still there are threats and the future will offer many of those threats. Yet, it is always Queen Isolde's and King Poseidon's duties to protect the ocean and all the creatures that live there. Together they are able to do anything that they want, and they are a power couple that the world should fear, for the two of them are capable of defeating everything and everyone.

It was on their wedding night that they finally expressed their love in full and made love the entire night. However, it had been Isolde who ran that show, and she controlled what they did and all the pleasure that they had felt within their bodies. And one might say that the screams that came from their chambers might not have been only from her but from him as well, for they would be like wild animals when they made love and did so many nights in a row. Their love never diminishes, in fact only growing with each passing day and night.

On the throne, Queen Isolde rules, and she does so rather cleverly. She is able to outsmart anyone and her love towards mischief is one that does not leave her. Even when she is a respected Queen, she would run around barefoot, with no crown and sometimes in her nightgown doing tricks on those that live in the castle and even beyond. None of them hard anyone, yet she does carry a smirk on her face. The one that has to suffer through most of it is her beloved husband, who does not mind it at all.

The Megalodon was once more imprisoned where he once was, and yet his presence can be felt if one were to focus carefully. There he will stay, locked up until the next time the King and Queen call upon him or unleash him on the world. For if he were to be free, the fear that would be within the ocean would become too much and the fish and creatures would not be able to survive, and therefore he has been locked away once more. Where only time will tell when he will be released again and free.

Scylla still wanders the ocean. Terrorizing those that he wishes, and sometimes he brings down ships. The rumors of sea monster began through his attacks. The Sea Serpent did not become a danger, rather he did stay in subtle places in the ocean and no one would be able to haunt him. The connection which he carries with the Queen still lives on, and often they would speak through that bond. When no one can hear them, and it's just the two of them. He will always be waiting for her next call to come to her, and sometimes he would.

The dark sand magic never came again as the one that controlled it died, and yet her head lived on, and it was kept safely locked in the castle where none could find it. The magic had been drawn from the curse which Luna had placed on Medusa, and it had taken magic from there, Luna's magic. The woman had manipulated that magic and used it for her own gain. It will now forever remain in the land of the Forgotten, where no one will be able to reach it and no one will be able to find it and use it again.

It has been ten years since the battle had taken place. Dimitri's statue had been placed in the dungeons, where he will stay forever. The King and Queen live happily. It is not until another ten years have passed by them that they will be proud to announce to the ocean and all who live there as well as the world that they will soon be expecting an heir. After so long, they finally have begun their family. Isolde is not just going to be a Queen, she is going to become a mother as well, and she will do so with a smile on her face and love in her heart.

With the gentle waves from the ocean crash against the sandy beach of an island, it carries a small pearl with it, which buries itself in the sand. The shining sun from up above shines a light on the pearl, where it appears to be glowing. It is visible, only slightly. A blue hand reaches and slowly picks it up. A girl puts it into a sack, and then she walks along the beach with a smile on her face, with the ocean scent all around her. The girl being none other than the ocean nymph Ahmeya.

🌊 THE END 🌊