TransTechnobladePt1

Another one Cus I'm feeling angsty 🧍🧑🏼‍🦯
Ahem-

Triggers:
-getting outed

Third person pov:

The words spread like wildfire. It couldn't be stopped. Neither could the Piglins rage.

He had no right.

He constantly reminded himself and others whenever it was mentioned.
He had placed so much trust in the boy, after spending months living under the same roof, putting up with his once comforting shenanigans, now he despised hearing his voice, seeing his face, even just a glimpse of the boy passing by would send the voices into a fit of pure rage.

They demanded blood.
Blood for the blood god.

That ignorant, immature piece of shit.

The piglin had expected better. After telling him his secret, he had expected a more sensible reaction. He had thought he had grown up.
But only physically, it seemed.

The words he told the boy in confidence, hoping maybe he would be able to vent to him at times, and perhaps bring them closer in their brother-like relationship.

"I'm trans"

His biggest mistake replayed in his mind, those two little words bringing his reputation to the ground, dragging the trust he had gifted him through the dirt along with it.

Why did he fucking tell them?

He remembered how everyone asked questions, some rude, some uncomfortably private, and others obvious. Some just for clarification of the news that everyone somehow knew.

That was supposed to be a secret.

He remembered the way they all looked at him when they saw him. Some with pity. Some with disgust.
The way they spoke to him. It was either carelessly and rude, or sympathetic and cautiously.
A few just avoided him at all costs, not knowing how to handle the news.

I fucking trusted you.

That's exactly what he didn't want.
Pity.
Sympathy.
Hate.
Avoidance.
Change.

The change.
Why was their change?
Because everyone is fucking stupid.
He was still the half piglin half human anarchist that never dies.
The only thing that had changed, was the fact that that one minuscule detail of Technoblades life had been revealed.

Why couldn't you just keep your damn mouth shut?

The piglin clenched his fists as the sounds of explosions slowly came to an end. He felt a warm hand on his shoulder, "are you okay?" A voice spoke.
He turned to be met with a masked man, a smile drawn neatly on the front.
I turned back to observe the destruction we caused, a large crater where l'manburg once stood, glowing lava and sharp rock prominent round the edges and at the bottom, "yeah, all good, Dream."

"Did this make you feel any better?" You could hear his smile through the mask that presented the same expression, he was implying the very situation that filled technoblade with no much rage.

I turned my attention up to the ledge, everyone who gave me hate, sympathy, insecurities and change. All stood shocked looking at the crater. All of them looked torn, lost, confused, frustrated and upset.

But I only focused on one.

The ignorant curly blonde that kneeled at the ledge, hands covering his mouth in shock as his tears fell down his scarred face as he too stared into the crater.

"Yeah." I responded.

The voices didn't receive as much blood as they had originally demanded, but were soothed by the destruction created and the looks of misery plastered on everyone's face.

This is all your fault.

I tore my attention away from the distressed boy, the one who betrayed and humiliated me.
I had gotten the closest thing I could to revenge, having already taken one of his lives before.

"Come on, mate." Phil placed a hand on my back and guided me away from the crater, "let's go home."

Phil, Dream and the others didn't change how they treated me. They always saw me as equal no matter what. And that's all I ever wanted.

Don't mess with The Blade.

Ayo personally, I really frickin love this oneshot. Might do a part 2? Who knows.