~CHAPTER 25~

*•*•*•Holding the phone out as if it were a weapon•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

I wake up gasping for air, because of another fucking nightmare. I look around me to see that I'm on the floor, I had forgotten that I was having a sleepover with the girls. I check to see if I had waken anybody up, and I hadn't, thank god. I grab my phone putting it in my pocket and quietly walk out of the room. Once the door is closed I slide down the wall and burry my head in my hands.

I stand up and walk out of Alastair hall. I walk around campus and decide to walk to mine and Chase's spot. I lay down and do nothing. 50 minutes pass by and I do nothing to get up. Another half an hour passes by and I still don't get up.

I take my phone out of my pocket and look to see if I have any new messages. The first one caught my eye since I didn't have any contact number that was called 'My cute ass stalker' I enter my phone and look through the messages.

October, 18.

Today?

My cute ass stalker: Hello

Me: Hey, how'd you sleep?

My cute ass stalker: With my eyes closed?

Me: You know what I meant.

My cute ass stalker: Yeah, yeah. I slept great, what about you?

Me: Great. Hey we need to talk.

My cute ass stalker: You're ending this aren't you? I knew it, I knew I wasn't good enough for you.

Me: Sebastian.

Sebastian? As in my cousin Sebastian? Whose phone is this?

My cute ass stalker: You don't like me anymore that's it isn't it.

Me: SEBASTIAN!

My cute ass stalker: What?

Me: I'm not ending this, calm down.

My cute ass stalker: Oh phew.

Me: It's about Maddie.

About me?

My cute ass stalker: What happened is she okay? Do Nat and I need to go there?

Me: No, no. We talked today and I think we should tell her soon.

My cute ass stalker: Of course, you give me an hour and a date and I will be here waiting for your call.

Me: Thank you so much. Like I know It hasn't been that long but I don't like keeping secrets they always eat me alive and they bother me so much, and I don't like lying to friends. And I like you so much and God I'm ending this message before you have something to humiliate me with. Bye.

My cute ass stalker: Goodbye May.

Okay so I've gotten to the conclusion that this isn't my phone. Why is May talking with Sebastian? Okay like I know why she's talking with him they clearly like each other, but how did she get his number?

While these thoughts go through my head, I hear some rustling coming from the trees and I quickly stand up holding the phone out as if it were a weapon. What the fuck this can't help me. I drop the phone and put my fists up. I probably would survive better with the phone. I see a dark tall figure coming out of the trees. Why the hell did I come here at like I don't know when in the morning? It could be an ax murderer or something.