Chapter - 10

Hello my lovely buddies☺☺☺... Hope you all are doing good...

Here's another update for your story..... Grab it, Read it, Enjoy it😉

Last chapter reads are suddenly decreased..... It really makes me tensed😞..... Please keep reading and voting my story..... And if you find any flaws kindly mention them in your comments.... I promise I'll work on them....

For now....
Happy Reading☺☺☺

****

In the last chappy we saw that on Karan's prize distribution ceremony someone came to meet Kajal and she hugged that person tightly and even started crying..... Who's that...
. Let's see

Present

Kajal hugged that person and said, "I missed you so much....

That person even hugged her and said, " I too my baby... I too...

That was Mrs. Mathur.
Her mother who's craving for her daughter from 3 months.

Mrs. Mathur pulled out from the hug and cupped Kajal's cheek. She said sobbing "I've been living like a childless woman these day..., Panchhi eloped... Even you too didn't miss your mother???

Kajal again hugged her by constantly shaking her head in a No.... She said sobbing heavily, " Nahi... Mummy... Nahi... I'm sorry.. I missed you a lot...

By hugging her mother again she saw Karan and Kavya were standing there with their parents.

Kajal instantly got that it was entirely Karan's idea.... She moved towards him and hugged his torso like a kid. Karan too return the hug and caress her head by saying, "Don't cry kiddo.... It doesn't suits you"

Kajal came out from the hug and wipe her tears smiling and replied, "Yeah I know"

"Hey.. Hey don't get any ideas I didn't ask you to stop crying as I feel bad or anything.......... But to save the students over here"... Karan said dramatically.

Everyone looked at him confused.

Then he put his hand on Mrs. Mathur's shoulder and said, " Yeah... Of course... She looks a complete replica of Annabelle while crying... If students get scared then???

Every one started laughing aloud.

Kajal complain his mother whining, "Auntie see.... He again said that"

Karan's mother side hugged Kajal twist his ears jokingly. She said, "You Monkey... Dare you tease my daughter and I'll let you eat anything today"

Kajal and Kavya clapped like kids on Karan's howled face.

Mrs. Mathur hold Kajal's hand lovingly and asked her to come home as a surprise is waiting for her there.

Though she's missing her home she agreed immediately.

Suddenly Karan's mother noticed something and asked, "Kajal... Dear where's your mangalsutra... And you're not wearing sindoor also??

Mrs. Mathur instantly understood that Kajal still didn't accept her marriage. She thought something and said, " Kajal... I'm leaving with Mr. & Mrs. Sinha.... You came after taking Raj's permission.

She didn't gave her a chance to answer and immediately left with everyone.

"I don't need his permission"... Kajal thought and left the college with a smile on her face.