01

Everything that happens in this book is totally just the imagination of the author's, has no other meaning <3

Grammar errors will be fixed :)

-

My name is Park Jae In. I have a wealthy family and a very healthy body. I have a handsome boyfriend. My life has never been sad and boring. I always go to the Han River for a date with my boyfriend. He's so sweet and caring. I love my life. >_<

I closed the book and looked at the hospital window.

I whispered under my breath.

"What a beautiful life. I wish that can be me. I'm so jealous."

"Hi, beautiful!"

I looked at the door, I saw my mom.

"Hi, mom."

She came and hugged me.

"How are you today? Anything from the doctor?"

"I'm always fine mom like the other day," I said and smiled.

"It's okay baby, Mommy promises you one day you'll be perfectly fine, you'll go out from this hospital, You'll living your life as a normal teenager Ah Reum." She said with teary eyes.

I hugged her tightly.

"I trusted you mom. Don't worry."

This is me. Kim Ah Reum, a girl with health problems. I had heart disease since I was a kid. My life is sad and boring. I have to stay at the hospital because of my heart's poor condition. My family has been trying their best for me but nothing happened. I'm about to give up on my life. There are no more chances for me. I knew it.

-

I go to the hospital cafeteria to meet my mom. She said she will be at the cafeteria to get a coffee.

I press the elevator button.

It opened and revealed a handsome guy.

He smiled at me told me to get in.

I nodded.

He pressed the level 1 button.

He's going to the same floor with me.
Oh my god, he's so cute for what. He didn't wear the same clothes as me so I assumed he's not sick like me. I looked down at my feet. I felt embarrassed because of this stupid poor heart. I touched my chest. Stupid heart.

"Are you okay? Do you feel hurt?" He said made me lift my face and meet his beautiful brown eyes.

"Uh, No, I'm okay, I'm sorry."

He chuckled.

"No need to be sorry, You didn't do anything wrong." He said.

I nodded.

Oh gosh, He's caring too. What a boyfriend material.

My face getting hot. Such a relief when the elevator door opened. We got out and bowed to each other. He smiled at me and walked towards the exit door.

Bye-bye handsome. I'm not going to meet you anymore.

I sighed.

I walked towards the cafeteria. I saw my mom sitting on a chair, sipping on her coffee. She looked exhausted.

I am really burdensome.

I tried to hold my tears. I can't. I'm not strong enough. I hate myself.

I'm sorry mom.