Chapter 23

Blake's pov

Twins,I'm shocked well not really as it was a possibility for me.

Me and Cole are in the car on the way to his house and he has a massive smile plastered on his face, "are you ok" he questioned "Yeah I'm fine,excited but a bit scared" we pull into his drive way and he pulls me onto his lap "we are going to be ok,I'm a bit shocked as I didn't expect twins and yes it will be a hand full but we can do this" he says

I smile and kiss him "your right" he pulls me in for another kiss "Right come on darlin" he opens his door and I climb out.

As soon as we open the door harper comes running down "daddy" she jumps into his arms and he holds her tight, he is going to be an amazing father, looking at him and harper makes my heart warm.

"Where Is Ellie princess" he questions "upstairs on the phone" she says "alright,will you go and get her please" he puts harper down and she runs up the stairs.

He leads me to the front room and I cuddle into his side, Ellie and harper both walk into the front room "Erm surprises we are having twins" he says, I laugh at his bluntness,Ellie screams and runs over to me to hug me along with harper.

"Congratulations" Ellie says "thank you" we both say to her "and there is something else i want to discuss with you guys,sit down" he says Ellie looks confused but sits down any way and harper looks like she has no care in the world.

"We are going to need a bigger house, and Blake gets her new house in 3-2weeks it's about 5 minutes away,you will get your own room but I jut want to ask if that's ok with you" he says mainly to Ellie as harper is just looking around.

"Yeah that's fine by me as long as I get my own room" she says which is understandable, she a 16 year old girl who wants privacy.

"What's in the house" Ellie asks "Well it's got 8 bedrooms,4 bathrooms,obviously a kitchen a front room, then a dinning room, a game room, an indoor and out door pool, an office, a gym and a cinema room" I say to them and they all look shock.

"Hell yes, when are we moving" Ellie says excitedly "when it's ready we can get straight in there" Cole says, I lift my chin up to him and kiss him.

"Erm and Cole" Ellie says standing up and making her way to the door "yes" he says "I've got a boyfriend" after she says that she runs out of the room and I giggle, "did she just say what I think" Cole questions "Yep" I say "give me a minute"

He gets up and that leaves me and harper, "are you ok harper" I ask, she comes over to me and sits on my lap "I'm ok,but can I tell you something" she whispered "go ahead" I say and she giggles "I've got a girlfriend" she says with a big smile on her face.

"Wow I guess everybody is dating" I laugh, she's cute, I remember when I was younger and got 'married' in the playground,let's just say my dad was not happy when he found out  "daddy said no boyfriend but I have a girlfriend" she kissed my cheek "thank you for making daddy happy" before I could answer she jumps of my lap and runs out of the room.

Cole comes back in the room sulking, he walks over to me,lays me down on the couch and then lies on top of me but to the side so he's not on my belly.

"What's up" I laugh "she's growing up to fast" he says "well at least she felt comfortable enough to tell you the truth" I say "true, I'm meeting him in a week,will you be here" he says "I will if you want me to be" he nods his head and falls asleep.

I take a second to relax and think about today, twins, if I'm being honest I would of preferred not to have twins for my first time of being a mother, but I'm so grateful and blessed to have them and to be able to have children.

I place my hand on my belly and just imagine what it's going to be like,their gender,personality, looks everything if I'm honest.

I lay my head back and I feel myself start to drift of to sleep.

——————————————————
Authors note

I'm sorry this one was so short,but hope you guys have enjoyed it❤️