Part 7

The next couple days have been the same routine; training in the morning and staying inside the rest of the day since you were not allowed to leave. You and Bucky constantly bicker all day but you still make enough food for the both of you.
That morning during training you chose physical fighting since it gives you a reason to punch him. You manage to trip him, causing Bucky to fall on his back and you straddle him to keep him in place. Pressing a knife to his throat as your breathing is heavy.
Bucky looks up at you grinning.
"What?" You say not moving.
"You're improving." Bucky replies with his arms above his head yielding to your attack but you still don't move. "You can get off me now."
Without breaking eye contact you pull the knife away and stand up, staying hovered over Bucky for a few seconds and finally stepping aside.
"I'm going to come at you with my other arm." Bucky says gesturing to his metal arm. You nod in agreement and get ready.
But his arm is too strong and too fast as it connects to your ribs causing you to let out a scream and lean forward in pain grabbing your side.
Bucky comes up behind you and puts you in a chokehold with his metal arm. Trying to grasp for breath, you attempt to take his arm off from around your neck but no luck. You start to panic and Bucky takes notice but still doesn't let go.
"Think. What do you do? Your attacker has the upper hand, their stronger then you and have an advantage." Bucky says in your ear still not letting go.
You take your elbow and hit Bucky in the ribs as hard as you can and he lets go. You take a few steps from him gasping for breath and throw your knife at him almost landing it in his eye but caught it in the last second.
"What the hell was that?" Bucky yells in anger and toss the knife to the side.
"Me? What about you? Your suppose to be training me. Not beating the shit out of me." You say placing you hand on your ribs were he punched you. "I don't have any advantages. I'm not a super soldier or an assassin."
"Exactly. That's why you need the best strategy. Now come one. Let's go again." Bucky says standing on the mat.
"No I'm done." You say under your breath from the pain.
"What?"
"I'm fucking done!" You yell at him attempting to walk out but having trouble as Bucky broke one of your ribs. You scream in pain and fall to the floor to your knees.
Bucky now realizing how hard he hit you walks up to you and kneels down to help you get up and walk but you push him away.
"No. I don't need your help." You say and stand up and take a couple steps before falling to your knees in pain.
Bucky carefully picks you bridle style without saying a word and takes you to Bruce's lab. He places you on the gurney and has FRIDAY do a quick X-ray which confirmed that you broke a rib and fractured your collarbone.
Feeling guilty Bucky again tries to help you but you push him away and stand up to grab something out of the cabinet.
"What are you doing?" He asks keeping his distance.
"Morphine dumbass. You broke my rib." You say as you fill the needle with the correct amount and inject it into your arm.
You feel the effects quickly and you start to feel tired from it. You stumble backwards but Bucky catches you and lifts you up bridal style and stares at you. To tired and still sore you let Bucky carry you to your room and he places you gently on the bed.
"I'm so sorry y/n. I didn't mean to push you this hard." Bucky says kneeled down beside your bed as you drift off to sleep.