Chapter 42: Space

ALEX

"Alex, this is the list and informatiom about the new awakeneds"

Napatingin ako kay Pres na bigla nalang sumulpot sa harapan ko.

"Thank you" sabi ko pagkatapos kong kunin ang printed papers na hawak nito.

"Bakit ka tulala?"

I just smiled at her and answered "wala may iniisip lang"

"Is it because of the Red crystal?"

I looked at her in shock. "Pano mo nalaman?"

She rolled her eyes at me and said. "You've been staring at it for an hour!"

I laugh and sighed at the same time. I really wanted to absorb the crystal now. However i'm afraid about the consequence. What if i travelled to that time again? It's not that i don't want to. I just don't know how to go back. The base is not finish yet, if i can't go back~

"If you are confuse, you can tell me. Maybe i can help" Pres offered which made me grateful.

Only Ice, knows my ability. And this type of ability is not something i can make public. If everyone knows i have space and time ability, my allies will be ecstatic but enemies will be vigilant and guarded about it. It's not that i don't trust the members, but it's better if they dont know.

I can't even tell Lyka. I just don't want to.

"Pres, ako ang isa sa mga unang nakadiskubre ng core at crystals. In order to study it, I need to experiment it on myself. Only I can do it for now. Everyone is afraid of unknown, and that includes me"

Lies.

Of course i'm not afraid of what will happened. For me, this is what excites me the most. The future, the apocalypse, the core and the crystals. Everything excites the hell out of me.

Pero hindi ko pa rin maiwasang mag alala. I have responsibility that i decided to carry the moment i created the base. I can't leave them alone now. I can't run away.

Pres looked at me and nooded. "I understand. If something happened to you, we can't continue Alex. You know that'"

Napatango ako at napaisip. "These crystals are actually not that dangerous but beneficial to humanity. And only i, can study it. I am very curious about its use"

Maegan, stared at me for a few minutes.

"In fact, base on your personality, dapat matagal mo ng ginawa. If you don't have Pentagon as your responsibility, you are already outside slaughtering zombies and absorbing crystals like crazy, right?" she said making me stunned for a while.

"From the start, hindi ko pinaniwalaan ang physical enhancement ability na sinasabi mo. Your ability should be something more powerful than that. Isa din sa mga rason kung bakit ka nag dadalawang isip na i-absorb yang red crystal. We are not stupid Alex. But we understand you. If you need to do it, I will support you.. Because i believed in you."

I looked at her and smiled gratefully. I felt comfortable for some reason. Although she looks so strict and serious, she knows what to say to make me happy.

"Good!" I smiled and pat her shoulder. She looked at me for a few seconds and steps back like i have AIDS.

Ang arte.

She hates physical contact, I know. People like her might have experienced something horrible in their life or got used to being alone for a long time.

"Pres, ikaw na na ang bahala sa Base. If suddenly I dissapeared out of nowhere, you don't have to worry. I will be back kahit gano pa katagal, okay?"