13

Next Night.

"Baby I'm finna go." Kentrell laid between India's legs, kissing her neck as she scrolled on her phone.

"Don't fucking bite me." She mumbled, feeling his teeth glide against her skin.

"Why not? I wanna taste yo blood real quick." He grinned, and her face frowned up.

"Kentrell you so nasty. Bye, get out and go fuck them hoes." She looked at him, and he laughed.

"Nah. I got some shit to handle, I'm not finna go see no hoe. Keep this pussy wet for me cause I'm coming back later." He smirked, and she rolled her eyes.

"Bye hoe. Get out my face." She smiled, and he laughed, kissing her cheek.

India watched him walk out of her room, before hearing him close her front door. She grabbed her phone off her dresser, dialing Von's number.

"Wassup ma?" He answered, and she smiled.

"Come see me." She mumbled, hearing him driving.

"I'm on my way. Drop yo addy. You hungry?" He asked.

"No baby. I just wanna see you." She told him, hearing him smile.

"Here I come ma. Leave the door unlocked for me." He said, and she hummed before hanging up.

She got up, brushing her teeth and using the bathroom, before walking to her dresser.

She pulled on a pair of panties with the matching bra before getting back in her bed.

India reached over in her mini fridge, grabbing a pack of fruit snacks and a caprisun.

"Baby where you at?" She heard Von's voice, and she smiled.

"Come straight down the hallway." She called, and a few seconds later, he walked in her room.

"This shit niceeeee, it don't smell like roaches or nothing." He grinned, making her laugh as she leaned up.

"I missed you girl." He wrapped his arms around her, kissing the side of her face.

"Mhm, I can't tell. You don't never wanna see me." She mumbled, leaving a kiss on his neck as he gripped her ass.

"I be busy. How you liking yo new shit?" He pulled away from her, taking his hoodie off.

"Can I keep that?" She pointed to his jacket, and he laughed, nodding his head, as he pulled his jeans off.

"It's been cool. It's a lil weird finally being in my own space by myself. I miss my mama nem." She pouted as he laid on top of her.

"That's normal, but it's good you getting out and doing your own shit now. Doing big girl stuff and shit." He smiled, and she laughed, running her hands through his dreads.

"You so handsome Grandson." She mumbled, rubbing her finger over his lips.

"Thank you ma." He kissed the side of her face, and she held his face in her hands.

"Why you always kissing my face? Why not real kisses?" She mumbled, pecking his lips.

"Ion know if you be comfortable with that. I only do it when I ask." He licked his lips, locking eyes with her.

"I'm comfortable with it. You don't have to ask. Kiss me please." She told him, and he pressed his lips against hers.

She allowed his tongue in her mouth, his thick lips absorbing hers. She moaned, gripping his dreads and he grunted.

"You-fuck, touch me please." She mumbled, and he sucked her tongue, slipping his hand in her panties. He rubbed against her clit, pushing two of his fingers inside of her.