7. UNANNOUNCED ARRIVALS

As soon as Jeongguk makes it into his penthouse room, he lowers Jimin onto his bed, undoing the first few buttons of his dress shirt to slide the soft material over his shoulder. He leaves kisses over the blond's neck while hovering above a small body that yearns desperately for his own - while fingers curl into his brown hair and tug ably.

Jeongguk's fingers fumble with the rest of the buttons while his mouth continues to work small rounds of blue and purple into what was once untarnished skin. The lightness of it all feels like feathers against his lips, making him think he's encapsulated an angel. One not kept in strict confines, although one kept solely for intimate touch - the kind of touch they both undoubtedly covet despite their stubbornness.

When Jeongguk pulls away to separate Jimin's shirt, he wonders how the blond beneath him is just now surfacing in his life. The physical attraction he feels toward him is at an immeasurable degree, the kind of infatuation he has never quite experienced for somebody else. Never has he offered this proposal to anyone before. This is what he intends to keep a secret.

It's when Jimin's fingers graze his neck that he realizes he's been admiring far too blatantly. Jeongguk's eyes meet the blond's and for a moment, rather than the lust he can spot swirling around such enchanting hues of brown, he wonders what else is masked away by the clear pine for physical contact.

"Stop looking at me and fuck me already. Prove to me that you're worth the money." In an instant, Jeongguk's hand moves from Jimin's shirt to his throat. He applies a light amount of pressure, watching something unknown flicker in the blond's eyes.

"And I thought I was impatient. But look at you. You're already hard and I've barely touched you, little minx. Soon you won't even sleep with me for the money. You won't even remember why you started sleeping with me in the first place," Jeongguk retorts, loosening his grip around Jimin's throat when he notices a subtle pink blossoming around his neck.

Jimin's lips tilt into a small smirk and despite the size of it, it's absolutely cunning and has Jeongguk wondering what's going on inside that head of his.

"You sure are cocky, aren't you? Arrogant and egotistical, especially when you're in bed. You like being in control, don't you? You'd love to turn me over on my knees and fuck me hard from behind. But what happens if I refuse to stroke your ego? What happens if you lose your sense of control?" It's risky but the way Jeongguk's face shifts with each word rolling off of Jimin's tongue is totally worth it.

However, he's releasing a sharp gasp when Jeongguk flips him onto his stomach swiftly, rubbing the back of his thigh while his other free hand tangles in his blond hair, making it even more of a mess. Jimin's full lips protrude as his cheek is pressed up against the bed with the businessman hovering above him, face close to the side of his own.

"Is this your goal? Talk a big game to work me up? What happens if I refuse to touch you after getting you this hard? Then what will you do?" Jeongguk whispers into his ear, moving his hand over Jimin's ass to grab a handful and give a tight squeeze.

"But that won't happen, will it?" Jimin lifts his head just enough to speak. "Because no matter the circumstances, you'll never be able to keep your hands off of me. I'm giving my body to you and you're going to use it up, aren't you? After all, you did have to chase me to get me here. I doubt you'll let go." And just like that, Jimin is flipped onto his back.

His legs are bent, spread apart with Jeongguk slotted between them. He peers up at the latter with his arm resting over his forehead as his breathing remains sparse and his pulse quickens.

Jeongguk's grip on Jimin's jaw is careful but domineering. His eyes roam the boy's body carefully, taking in the red splotches over his white skin, like strawberry syrup over top of mounds of vanilla ice cream. Jimin falls nothing short of a treat and the accuracy of his words are frustrating. Jeongguk has never had to compete for any kind of authority in bed. And in fact it's kind of an anomaly.