02

I wipe my tears off my face and came to my mom. I hugged her from behind.

"I'm sorry mom, I'm such a burden on you."

She lift her head with a shocked face.

"What are you saying, baby? Stop! You're not. You're our angel. You're our source of happiness. Don't say that. You're the reason mommy and daddy live right now. You never burden anyone mommy nor daddy. Stop saying something stupid like that." She said as she cried.

I sobbed and hugged her tight.

I'm sorry mom, dad. I can't be a healthy daughter for you guys. I'm never going to be enough.

But at least I have you guys. I pretend to be strong because of you guys.

I closed my eyes. Tears fell on my cheeks.

-

I sat down in front of my mom now. Sipping on my hot choco. This is our routine. Hanging out at the hospital cafeteria every evening, sometimes with my dad if he doesn't have any work, but today he's kinda busy so just me and my mom.

I looked at my mom and smiled. Her eyes are still puffy because crying. I looked at her back.

The guy. The elevator guy. He's back.

My mom stands up.

"Ah Reum baby, mommy gonna go now, mommy will see you tomorrow."

I looked at my mom and nodded. I stand up and kissed her cheeks, hugged her tightly.

I waved at her and she drove away.

I came to in front of the elevator. I press the button. Hopping the guy popped out of the sudden.

The elevator opened. He's not in the elevator. I came into the elevator. I pouted and pressed my level.

-

I suddenly wanted to go to the rooftop to see a beautiful view from the top since I like to see the sky, so I press the rooftop button. I waited for a while, it feels take forever to reach the top of this building. I rolled my eyes and sighed. The door opened and it's not on the rooftop.

Level 7.

It's level 7. I assumed that there's people who wanted to come. I played with my finger. The person came in.

"Hi, we meet again. In this elevator!"

I looked up and saw, him.

Wow destiny, we're meant to be together!

No, what are you saying Ah Reum, you don't deserve anyone. You're not enough. Stop dreaming. No one will love you. I stayed silent. I shouldn't say something stupid like this.

-

"You're going to the rooftop?" He asked me.

"Yeah. What about you?"

"Same. I'm going to the rooftop too. I wanted to take a look at the sky."

We have similarities.

I just smiled.

"By the way, I'm Jungwon. Yang Jungwon." He takes his hand out to shake with mine.

"Kim Ah Reum." I shook his hand.

"Beautiful name just like the person." He smiled showing his cute dimple.

Oh my god, He has a dimple? I didn't realize from the first time a meet him. An- and did he just call me BEAUTIFUL? I'm going to get a heart attack from this guy. My face is getting hot. This is so embarrassing. He's so cute and handsome.

"Oh my god, Your face getting red." He said and chuckled.

Stop!