~𝘵𝘶𝘮 𝘨𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘯~

''Tum Gaye ho Kyun" is a question we often ask ourselves when we separate from our loved ones. Though we know answer to the very question yet, somehow we can't believe that something that big has happened to us.

The dreams we had, the promises we made, the time we spent together, the things we did for each other, and everything else is merely a part of our separated shattered reality. A Reality, where there is nothing but memories haunting you.

Every single day in that world is knowing, Na aaye ho, Na aaoge, na phone pe bulaoge, Na shaam ki karaari chai, Labo'n se yun pilaoge. Par fir bhi unke aane ka intezaar hai, unke bulaane ka intezaar hai, woh shaam ki karaari chai pilaane ka intezaar hai. It literally will feel that the world around has halted, and you have nowhere else to go. You have no one to talk to. It's just you and memories.

On days, you will run from memories, you will try to run the fastest you have ever had, but memories will always outrun you. And standing in front of you, all these memories will do is mock you.

Trust me, you will question yourself, you will have self-doubts,

there will be anxiety, there will be sleepless nights, there will be

nights when you can listen to your heart sobbing in your chest,

and still, you can't do anything about it. So, all you do is to let it be and cuddle your pillow to sleep, in doing so subconsciously tears start rolling out of your eyes and you finally feel a moment of peace when that happens.

Surviving this, every day will seem like an eternity. It will be so hard, so fucking hard, and on top of it to accept that they somehow have managed to move on, everything that you have ever had thought of accomplishing with them will have to end here, and if it doesn't end itself you'll have to strangle it to death with your hands. And when that happens,

Kya hi fark padta hai kitni baatein adhoori reh jaayein...

Jiyen kyun~

- sus

A/n :- It was just about today's evening, when i was sitting on the edge of my terrace, and "JIYEN KYUN" played up. And with each passing line, idk i kind off went into a deep contemplation of the past few months that passed, lol 😂. And here we are.