15

L Y D I A

"Lydia-"

"Bye Valerio," I said before opening the door.

I climbed out of his car and entered my apartment. I walked out of the elevator and walked to our door.

I opened the door with my key and went to my room. I laid down and cried my self to sleep.

My life was ruined

I was exposed to the world with one video

I was ashamed of myself.

V A L E R I O

Grabbing Carmella by her throat she tried screaming and I tightened my fingers around her neck.

"Tell me why I shouldn't put a fucking bullet inside you?" I said while pressing the point of my gun to the side of her head.

"Because I love you," she choked out and I applied more pressure in choking her.

Wrong answer.

Not that there is a right answer anyway.

She started tapping on my arm and I shoved her into the wall hard. She screamed in pain as I released her and she dropped to the floor

Taking the safety off my gun, I pointed the mouth at her

"Valerio are you really willing to end my life because of that little girl. I'm your wife for crying out loud," she cried.

"That little girl is special to me and you became my wife for one reason and now I don't need you anymore," I said

"Valerio please," she begged after I placed my finger on the trigger.

"Should have thought about your life before you sent that video out," I said.

"I wasn't thinking-" before she could I pulled the trigger.

"If it's for one thing I know this little girl has you wrapped around her little fingers," my mother said as I placed my gun into my waistband.

"I'm not wrapped around anything and she's a woman not a fucking child," I said.

"Speaking of wrapped. Do you wrap it?" she asked and I remember last night.

I came inside her without thinking.

"Of course I do," I said and she nod.

"Get someone to clean this up and you've stained those beautiful carpets now we are going to have to throw them away," she groaned before walking away.

I took my phone out and call a clean up. I then got a message from Damon.

I'm done the video is gone

After reading the message I went to my office. 

"Hello Don." Krystal said upon answering the phone

"Lydia Ivanov," I said

"Don't worry I've already expelled her sir,"