Chapter 7

Alison groaned as her alarm went off. Her arm shot out from under her blanket to shut the dreading sound. It was the first day of her new school and was stressing as ever. She ditched herself from her comfortable bed and after going to the bathroom and doing morning routines, she went for her morning jogging in the hope to suppress her stress.

School was always bad but starting a new school at almost the end of the school year was frightening, especially the school for ridiculously rich and spoiled high-school teenagers.

She thankfully didn't meet anyone as she walked into her room and took a warm shower. She then walked into her closet and searched for what to wear. She finally decided to put on a white top with a thin button-up maroon woolen cardigan on top of it with black jeans. 

She blow-dried her hair and left them open and then applied her lip gloss. After checking herself in the mirror one last time, she grabbed her school bag and walked out of her room and toward the dining room. Her parents were in there with the little twins. James was sleepily playing with his pancakes and Jordan was sleeping with his head on the table. 

"Good morning." said Alison as she sat on the table. 

"Good morning, my dear." said Eva as she put a plate of pancakes in front of her. "How do you feel?"

"Like someone who is starting a new school at the end of the year." huffed Alison as she stabbed her pancake. 

Eva chuckled. "Everything is going to be fine." she reassured. 

Just then Hunter walked in while dragging his bag behind him on the floor. He was a sleeping mess. His hair was messier than ever. He was in blue jeans and a black long sleeve blouse with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. 

He plumped himself on the chair next to Alison and put his head on the table like Jordan. "Good morning to you too, son." said Albert with raised eyebrows. 

"I hate school." said Hunter, his voice muffled a bit. Alison chuckled while patting his back sympathetically.

A few seconds later Damien and Xander walked in. Alison had not seen too much of them in the past two days. Hunter had told her something about them helping with the family business. They looked so handsome in their black t-shirts and black jeans. Their arms were full of the same tattoos and their dark hair was slicked back neatly.

They greeted lowly as they sat and stuffed their plates with food. 

"Alison!" called Albert and gathered her attention. "You will drive with the boys to school. I wish you good luck on your first day."

"Thank you!" said Alison lowly. Now her morning was great. The new school was bad enough but when paired with driving with the older twins it became worse. At least Hunter was coming with them. 

Albert stood up and lift sleeping Jordan in his arms. He may look to be in his late forties but he was still strong. "Eva! Time to go." he said and then walked out of the room. Eva stood and smiled at all of them. "Goodbye, guys. wish you all a great day." she said kindly and then grabbed James' hand and guided his sleepy form out. 

"We are leaving too," said Xander as he pushed his chair back and stood, completely ignoring Alison. "Hunter, get up."

Damien stood silently and walked out after his twin while Alison grabbed Hunter's arm and took him out of the dining room while feeding him with a pancake. He had slept through the breakfast.

Once outside she saw Damien and Xander sitting already in a sleek black Mercedes. She mustered enough Carouge and walked to the car behind Hunter. As soon as she sat in and closed the door, Xander pulled into the road towards the gates.