Chapter 5

Under the sea

We were making our way to the core when Obi broke the silence. "Why were you banished Jar Jar?" Obi interrogated him I looked at the creature, "Itisa longa taleo buta small part of it would be messa.... clumsy." He answered I looked at him confused, "You were banished because you were clumsy?" I asked and he looked back at me, since he was sitting in the front with Obi, whilst I was sitting in the back with my Father. "Yousa might'n be sayin dat. Messa caused mabbe one, twoey lettle bitty axadentss, huh? Yud say boom de gassa den crashin de bosses heybibbler, den banished." Jar Jar explained, our vehicle came to a halt, I looked behind us. 

"What is that?" I asked, seeing a fish with a frog like tongue gripped onto us, it sucked us into its mouth. "Big gooberfish! huge-o teeth." Jar Jar panicked, as the fish tried to eat us. Another fish, a bigger one emerged from the darkness and latched onto that fish causing it to release us. "There's always a bigger fish." My father commented and I laughed looking at Jar Jars panicked face. "Messa tink we goen back now." Jar Jar said full of fright. 

We went through a tunnel obviously ignoring Jar Jar's opinion, he looked confused. "Wheres wesa goen?" He questioned and I looked at my father and said, "Don't worry the force will guide us." I reassured the Gugan and my father smiled at me, "That's right." "Oh, maxi big de force. Well dat smells stinkowiff." Jar Jar scoffed I rolled my eyes, and a alarm blared. "We're loosing power. " Obi pointed out and the ship came to a halt. "We shouldn't be here." I sensed danger, I don't know why I did I just did. Jar jar began to rant but I focused on remaining calm, and focusing on what was around us that made me sense danger. "Powers back." Obi pulled me from my thoughts. "Big fish." I stated opening my eyes, Jar Jar began to become panicked again. "Relax." My father stated putting his a hand on his shoulder, causing him to fall asleep. "You over did it." Obi commented and I rolled my eyes, "At least he stopped him from panicking too much." I defended my father. Obi just ignored what I said and continued to keep us out of the eel's mouth. 

We finally made it to Naboo and resurfaced. "It's not what I expected." I stated looking at the beautiful architecture, I saw drone ships flying in. "They made it before us." Obi pointed out the obvious I looked over at the palace. "They may have made it before us but that doesn't mean we can't save her." I heard my father say and we all nodded in agreement. "Lets go." 

We approched the palace by walking across buildings, "Down there." I whispered we all gathered at the place I spotted her and jumped, the droids were surprised about the ambush.  We sliced through them with our saber's and managed to decapitate them all. "You should leave the streets your highness." My father stated giving her a escape option, "Take their weapons." I told the gun men they took prisoner. "We're ambassadors for the supreme Chancellor." My father explained once we were behind some cover, hidden away from the droids. "Your negotiations seemed to have failed ambassador." A man who looked important responded. "Those negotiations never took place. It's urgent that we need to make contact with the republic." Qui-gon spoke and then a Captain (he was in captain uniform) came forward. "They've knocked out all of our communications." He informed us, this situation was worse then I expected it to be. "Do you have any transports?" I asked and the guy nodded, "In the main hangar, this way." He led us to the hangar and like he had promised the transports were there.

I peered inside to see maybe fifty droids. "There's too many of them." The Captain stated, my Father looked at him. "That won't be a problem." He reassured him, he then turned to the queen. "Your highness, under the circumstances, I suggest you come to Coruscant with us." My father suggested giving her a option so that she would be safe. "Thank you Ambassador but my place is here with my people." The queen rejected his offer. "But they will kill you if you stay." I protested and the old man with power looked at me. "They wouldn't dare." He stated into which I rolled my eyes. "They need her to sign a treaty to make this invasion legal. They can't afford to kill her." The captain spoke up I sighed. "There's something else behind all this, Your highness. There's no logic in the federation's move here. My feelings tell me they will destroy you." My father stated once again trying to make the queen change her feelings and come with us. "Our only hope is for the senate to side with us. Senator Palpatine will need your help" The man with  power said. "Either choice presents great danger... to all of us." The Queen stated and I nodded in understanding, I knew why she was doing this I would to. "We are very brave your highness" One of her handmaidens said and I smiled at her. "If you wish to leave your highness, it must be now." My father stated and the queen nodded. "Then I will plead our case to the senate. Be careful governor." The queen made her decision and she followed us into the hangar along with her handmaidens but without the man with power, he must've been the governor.

We all walked inside, with the men and all her handmaidens. "We'll need to free those pilots." The Captain spoke pointing at the group of men held by the droids, the captain highered his weapon but Obi pushed it down. "Me and Y/n will deal with that." Obi stated and I sighed, following him as he walked towards the droids. "Hello there." I said drawing their attention from the prisoners to me. "Jedi." The droid stated and I smiled. "Well no shit." I responded igniting my saber blocking there shots and attacking them, Obi doing the same. "Go!" Obi shouted at the pilots. They ran off to different ships and me and Obi ran to the one my father got in with the queen.

I stayed in the back talking to the queens handmaidens while Obi got in the cockpit, trying to resolve the problem with the ship after it got blasted.  "What's it like being a Jedi?" One of them asked and I smiled. "There's some good and some bad, but at the end I love it." I replied and they nodded in understanding. "Whats it like working with the man?" One of them asked I was confused at first. "Which one?" I questioned and they all giggled. "The younger one." "Oh, he's quite annoying but I've grown quite fond of him over the years. At first I was jealous of him, but now I respect how far he's come and how much he's accomplished." I trailed off not realizing and they all smiled. "What?" I asked. "It sounds like you love him." One of them spoke and I shook my head. "I don't, even if I did it is forbidden." "What do you mean?" One of them questioned confused, not understanding what I was talking about. "There are rules Jedi's have to obey one of them is attachment is forbidden and passion is forbidden. I don't obey all the rules but that one I need to keep as it could turn me to the darkside." I explained what I meant, most of them understood.

Obi's pov 

I walked to where the handmaidens were to keep them updated with the ship when I heard Y/n talking and laughing with them. "Whats it like working with the man." I  heard a voice that wasn't y/n's speak. "Which one?" I heard y/n's confusion, I was becoming more intrigued with the conversation. "The younger one." A handmaiden stated. "Oh, he's quite annoying but I've grown quite fond of him over the years. At first I was jealous of him, but now I respect how far he's come and how much he's accomplished." Y/n responded and a huge mass of butterflies emerged into my stomach, I walked away before I could hear any more.