➳40

'Cause 24/7 I'm thinking about you~

Next day.

7.30 a.m.

Kiara opened the door of her dorm slowly and then closed it. The room was dark as the windows were covered by the curtains but still a few rays of sunlight were coming in. She then, turned around only to let out a yelp as she put her hand on her chest. Her roommate was sitting on the bed, eyes wide open, a light shade of dark circles were evident under her puffy eyes. "Yumi?"

Yumi looked at the clock to see the time with a blank face and then again faced the younger. She stood up from the bed and walked closer to Kiara.

"Yumi-" Suddenly, the older hugged the mermaid. "Hey, what happened?"

"I'm glad you are okay." Yumi pulled away and looked at her from top to toe. "You aren't hurt anywhere right?"

"No. I'm absolutely fine", she reassured her.

"I was so worried. Where were you?"

"I... uhhh." Memories of last night with Mark flooded in her head. "Uhh I went to.... my co-worker's house for a sleepover", she lied.

"Then why didn't you call me? Atleast you should have texted me. I was so worried that I couldn't even sleep!!!", the short-haired girl scolded the younger girl.

"Sorry Yumi~" She looked at her with a pout. "My phone didn't have charge. So sorry~"

The girl sighed and said, "Whatever. I'm happy you are back now. It was raining so hard that I couldn't even go out to search for you." She turned around, going towards her bed.

"Sorry my dear Yumi~ I love you so much~" Kiara back-hugged her and gave her peck on the cheek.

"Yah! Eww! You are spending too time with Haechan I can see", she said with a disgusted face.

The mermaid released her and giggled. "Now go and sleep. I am feeling so hungry. Gonna eat cup noodles."

"Ok." And with that the older girl dropped on the bed as sleep took over her.

⋆⛧*┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥┈┈*⛧⋆

Chenle, Jisung and Jaemin were in the younger duo's dorm. They just finished playing jenga and now they were just wasting time, sitting on the beds. Jaemin was scrolling through his phone while the youngest two were playing with their new member, Daegal. Jaemin was at the hospital the whole night. He returned back to the dorm at 5 a.m. and slept till 12 p.m and then ate his brunch. Jeno went for practice and as he didn't want to practise his sport today, he decided to visit the maknaes because both of them already completed their practices. Moreover, that day Chenle didn't have work.

"Ok I'm asking you a question", Chenle spoke up.

"Sure", Jisung said.

"If an old man and a child come near your car, what will you hit?"