19.5 | merry go round

| third pov |

as soon as the music stopped, everyone was silently staring at (first name).

slowly putting the violin down, she made a remark, "it seems like you enjoyed my performance."

"i.. i surely did.." kazuha said as he continued to stare at her.

"have you never really thought of going into the music industry? or theater? you're amazing." aether pinpointed.

"it has been awhile since i've heard something that made me feel such at.. peace.." xiao mentioned as venti nodded, "absolutely the best," he tells her.

"i am glad you enjoyed it." she says, "ah that reminds me, you guys need to sleep now. i've actually prepared tea, let me just get it." she mentions as she runs off to the door,

"where did the tea come from??" kazuha asked,

"the assistant director gave these earlier to each team," she said and gave them a warm smile, "i will be back." she says as she closes the door behind her.

as soon as she made her way towards the mini kitchen, she carefully takes out a packet and mixes in a strange substance to the tea.

she slowly inhales the scent of the warm tea from the teapot as her stoic expression reigned over her face.

"tch." she mouthed as she recalls scaramouche's deal.

×

"my, my. you actually killed him?" scaramouche laughs from behind as (first name) mercilessly kicks the body aside.

"you really never disappoint," he says once more.

"be quiet for once." (first name) mouthed as she went towards the purple haired silhouette.

"thought you might need this," he smiled as he raised a letter with the director's signature.

"this is going to be the headline of the decade," he manicly laughs as (first name) took the paper from him,

"..cedrik, the shoot will continue as how we planned it, i ran into trouble with the scriptwriter so the everything in the set will be left in your hands," (first name) recited the letter as she mockingly says his name, "..jerry."

she laughed and said, "i should never expect less from you, balladeer."

"your forgery never fails to amuse me," she said once more as she sat on a tree stump.

"i took care of the scriptwriter for you, their body isn't far from where you killed this pathetic one." he explains as he sits beside (first name).

"it's simple really,"

"we just have to put all the blame on little cedrik,"

"soon everyone will know how their jealousy for dominance lead to their impending doom."

"the insane assistant director found an opening to get rid of our buddy, jerry, here. he's a little screwed over the head so he drugged 4NEMO and planned to leave them in this island," scaramouche carefully explains with a smile on his face, handing (first name) a packet she remembers all too well.