Chapter Thirty One

"We have become one, Stiles makes a good deal." Void smirks and winds his hand around my waist, keeping me in place. "I get to come out and hurt all the people I want if the precious Queen is in trouble, whilst he gets to keep his body...thus staying alive."

Well, I certainly didn't expect this.

"Speechless?" Void's fingers trace patterns on my hips and I shiver. What the hell? I shouldn't be feeling like this, Void isn't my mate. "I can feel what you're feeling, a mate bond is truly exciting. Stiles is practically purring at the emotions he feels coming from you."

"Void-..." 

"Sssssh...."

He kisses my neck and I feel sparks erupt on my skin, as he lightly bites my neck I melt into his arms, a satisfied growl coming deep from Void's chest. He continues to work at my neck, his other hand undoing my coat so it falls open. 

"Never...never in my life.." I can barely hear Void's words through both of our loud noises and I have to strain to hear. "So unique..."

I move my hand up to grip his t-shirt when I catch a glimpse of my wrist where's Stiles's mark is, half of it has changed from it's golden colour to a dark purple. Void stops and gently holds my wrist, looking at the changed mark.

"I guess that means you're stuck with me little witch."

*****************

"Let's be honest with each other yes? You've had your fun but surely you are tired of reviving your witches? So let us go, we'll limit the casualties." Thomas smirks with blood dripping down his mouth, another dead witch at his feet.

"Truly, we're flattered you have gone to so much trouble to keep us trapped darling, but playtime is over." Kol kicks a witches corpse out the way, most of his clothes covered in blood. 

"The terror needs to stay dead." A possessed Bonnie glares down at the group of supernatural and Caroline scoffs, a large roll of the eyes accompanying the noise.

"Oh please, Ellie is only the slightest bit of a terror when her boyfriends clothes get taken off her."

"Just let us get to our mate and we can think about letting some of you live." Klaus smiles but it was full of cold malice, that even made a chill run down Emily's back.

"Two of you may leave, go see for yourselves that she's dead. You'll come back eventually." Emily smirked and cut open her palm, Caroline's face wincing at her best friends body being used so casually. The barrier opened and the remaining witches moved aside to form a path to the barrier. "Decide quickly." 

"Thomas and Klaus, go. We can hold the fort here." Caroline shared a look with Kai and Kol, they had a plan. 

"We'll bring her back Caroline." Thomas hugs Caroline tightly and gives her a kiss on the head. "Stay safe little sister." 

"Kick ass brother." Kol gives a manly hug to his brother after Elijah released Klaus from his bear hug. 

Thomas smiles at the rest of his friends and gives a nod to Jeremy, a silent promise that they'll bring his sister back. 

"Let's go."

********************