Chapter 16 A Wild Demon Lord Appears

No one's POV

It's been 2 days since Nhazul and Rimuru established an alliance between their nation, the Jura Tempest Federation and the Armed Nations of Dwargon, and Gazel had returned yet again.

Gazel: I'm here, Nhazul, Rimuru!

Nhazul: We can see that...

Rimuru: What brings you here this time?

Gazel: I'm here to give you both a gift.

Nhazul and Rimuru both looked confused.

Nhazul and Rimuru: Gift?

Suddenly, Gazel's men threw something in front of them, as it's revealed a unconscious Vesta.

Rimuru: Huh?!

Rimuru: Huh?!

Kaijin: That's Vesta!

Nhazul: ...-_-... You brought us a kidnapped man...?

Gazel: He's not kidnapped.

Nhazul: ...-_-... The way you presented him to us says otherwise...

Gazel: It seemed a waste to leave such a talented man doing nothing, but I cannot allow him to work in my service. Use him as you wish.

Kaijin: My King... That would allow Vesta's knowledge to leave the Dwarves!

Gazel: Says the man who left the Dwarves himself? That is what this alliance is for. Make this land you have chosen to inhabit leaders in new and unique skills! Vesta.

Vesta: Y-Yes?

Gazel: Devote yourself to studying here.

Vesta: I shall...My King, this time...This time, I will live to your expectations.

Vesta looked at Nhazul, Rimuru and Kaijin.

Vesta: Nhazul, Rimuru, Kaijin... I am truly sorry...Would you all me to work here...?

Kaijin: Having one more talented researcher around will be a big help. Nhazul, Rimuru, if anything bad happens, I'll take responsibility. Please have faith in me and show him mercy.

Vesta: Kaijin...

Rimuru: If it's okay with Kaijin, I have no objections.

Nhazul: Same. I'm looking forward to see what you can do, Vesta.

Vesta: Thank you! I am unworthy, but I will give my utmost effort for you both!

Gazel: Then, farewell!

Gazel then left, as the crowd started clapping for Vesta joining the nation.

Nhazul: Now, care to explain why you're here?

Nhazul said, as he looked back to see Gabiru, along with his three men clapping with the crowd.

Gabiru: Well, I Gabiru, have arrived in hopes that I may be of some help to you both!