chapter 64

-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix-

Me and Harry go to a nearby park that's in a beautiful field. I'm going to clear my head of last year, and Harry, no clue. Probably to get away from his aunt and uncle, but when he asked me to come, I happily said yes.

We sit on the swings and watch as a mother and her kids leave, seeing them happy and as a whole family.

Wonder if that'll ever be us.

I sigh.

"Squealed like a pig, didn't he?" a guy says as he's walking to this park with a group of friends.

I recognise the heavy, uneven steps as Dudley and his group of maniac idiots.

"Yeah, brilliant punch, Big D" another praises.

"Did you see his face?" a third asks, all of them laughing.

"Hey Big D" Harry says "Beat up another 10 year old?"

"This one deserved it" Dudley says.

"Yeah" his friends agree.

"5 against one. Ooh, very brave" I say, raising my eyebrows.

"Well, you're one to talk. Both of you moaning in your sleep every night? At least I'm not afraid of my pillow. What are you 2 doing in the night? Having sex?" Dudley asks, all his friends laughing with him "'Don't kill Cedric'. Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?" Dudley asks, his friends laughing again.

"Shut up" Harry says.

"'He's going to kill me mum'. Where is your mum? Where is your mum, Potter? She dead?" Dudley mocks, his friends laughing and 'oohing' "Is she dead? Is she a dead Pott-" Harry runs up to Dudley and puts his wand to his throat, but Dudley's friends start laughing harder, being Muggles.

"At least Harry's mum sacrificed herself for him. The only thing yours would be doing is coddling you as you cry about not being able to sit on your lazy arse and watch TV" I say, Dudley's friends dieing of laughter.

The wind starts picking up and the entire sky darkens, Dudley watching in panic and me watching Harry, wondering if he's doing it or not.

Dudleys friends finally stop laughing and keep urging him to leave with them.

"What you doing?" Dudley asks.

"I'm not doing anything" Harry says, putting his hand down.

"We're getting out of here Dudley" one of his friends says, all of them running away "Come on Dudley, hurry up"

We pause for a moment, then start running down the path as fast as we can, me much ahead of them, but still looking back every now and then.

We reach a tunnel and stop, regaining our breaths and looking ominously down it. The lights slowly flicker as everything begins to frost.

Me and Harry look to the side to see a dementor, which grabs Harry by the neck and leaves me fumbling with my wand.

"Dudley, run" Harry chokes out.