【59】

After laughing for two seconds, even though He Jinyun had already eaten, He Jinyun still typed back: "I haven't eaten yet, how about you?"

Ye Zexi's eyes brightened when he saw the message, and he typed, "I haven't eaten yet. How about I order some food and some fresh groceries? What does Teacher He want to eat?"

The smile at the corner of He Jinyun's mouth suddenly deepened.

Does Ye Zexi think that this is tactful enough to prevent anyone from discovering his true intentions?

But according to the logical thinking of normal people, at this time, they should just order takeout.

How can anyone buy groceries and invite others to cook for him at his house?

But He Jinyun didn't expose Ye Zexi, he just replied: "Okay, you can buy something you like, I'm okay with anything."

When Ye Zexi received this message, the corners of his mouth were raised high, and he quickly replied: "Okay, then, Teacher He, come back quickly!"

He Jinyun: "Yeah."

Putting down the phone, He Jinyun reached out to save the files and turned off the laptop. It seemed that he would have to hurry.

Lest some little cat wait anxiously.

*

The cooking aunt knew that Ye Zexi was coming back, and she bought fresh groceries early in the morning. Now the refrigerator at home was full of vegetables and meat that Ye Zexi likes to eat.

The only thing that was missing was the fish.

Ye Zexi clicked on the delivery app, only to find that the fresh fish and seafood market in the nearby supermarket had been sold out.

The next closest location to home, the delivery time would take one hour.

Ye Zexi hesitated in an instant.

He Jinyun also said that he would be home in about an hour. If he happened to meet the delivery guy and he saw that there were only fish in the delivery, would it look like he was being deliberate?

But if there was no fish for dinner today...

Ye Zexi's brows instantly frowned. Teacher He was going to cook for him. If there were no fish, wouldn't it be such a waste?

At the end of the day, he decided that he would explain to He Jinyun that he had already ordered vegetables from a different market, and the vegetables got delivered first.

And, how could there be such a coincidence, who said that He Jinyun would definitely meet the delivery brother who delivered the fish?

But what Ye Zexi didn't expect was that there were not only such coincidences in the world, but also even more coincidental things.

An hour later, the doorbell rang.

Ye Zexi thought it was the delivery brother who had arrived, and said: "Thank you, please leave your things at the door."

After waiting for a while, Ye Zexi did not hear an answer from outside the door either.

It was estimated that the delivery brother had already put the things down and left, so Ye Zexi paused the anime and slowly got up to go to the door.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened the door, a familiar face instantly appeared into his sight.

Ye Zexi was stunned for a moment. Before he could think about what he was going to say, He Jinyun's voice rang out——