44. baby shopping

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay what are we looking at again ?" he asked.

"Their beds or cribs, changing table and just furniture in general." i said. Tom and I were walking around the london streets right now to our first baby store.

"Do you think we will get anything now ?" he asked holding my hand.

"I hope we get somehting. And if not than we still get to know more about baby furniture." i said and squeezed his hand. "I have the list with me that Evy gave us. So maybe we can also buy things we didn't want to buy yet."

"Sounds like a plan." he said. We both went in the first baby store that would sell baby furniture. The doorbell rang another us when we stepped in but ignored it. We looked around and everywhere stood furniture. From dressers to cribs to chair or decoration stuff. "I think we will be in here the whole day."

"I think so too." i said but pulled him over to beds. "Look how cute they look. So small."

"The baby's will also be small so no wonder." he joked and i hit his arm playfully. We both looked around a bit before a seller came to us.

"Can i help you two ? Or are you just looking ?" she asked.

"Actually you could help us. We are looking for cribs for our baby boys but have no clue what is good or worth it." i said.

"First babys ?" we nodded. "Congratulations."

"Thank you." we both said smiling nicely.

"Let me help you." she said and guided us to the start of the crib section. "So there are different models you can get. You have these basic ones, you can have an double one for twins, ones that rock from side to side or an very famous one is the reusable crib."

She guided us over to the other cribs. "These would be the for the twins. It's great because it would be in one piece but that also depends on the room situation you wanna have."

She moved again over to the rocking ones. "These sound nice." Tom said.

"They always do. That's what parents always think at the beginning, who doesn't wan that." she said. "But these are actually from my experience way to uncomfortable for the baby. When they move in the sleep they move even more through the rocking motion, what isn't that fun for a parents. Also if you put these bed near ther a wal than they will leave mark on them, when they hit the wall."

"Okay and that's it with the rocking cribs." i said. "What do the reusable ones ?"

She moved over to the beds. "They are really good. Now you can see that they still look like a normal crib. But when they grow they don't really need the post for that long but aren't grown up enough for anew bed. So you can reuse the bed. These beds are xtra designed so you can from the crib to a toddler bed. It's pretty genius when you think about it."

"It is. But is it still safe enough when you can just remove the posts ?" asked Tom.

"It definitely is. It's not just that you pull the posts out, it's a little more complicated. But if you push against the sides than you can see that they are pretty strong." she said and also showed it to us.

We talked for probably another hour over the differnt kinds of bed and how they are used and what are extras and everything. So much that we were probably experts in it. Probably not but doesn't matter.

"So have you guys any idea or already a decision?" she asked. Tom and I looked at each other.

"The reusable wouldn't sound bad." he said.