Drowning in his own misery

Authors POV:
The five of them stayed at Jin and Jungkook's home and waited for Jin to get up.

They made no move to actually separate the two knowing once they're both awake and conscious the bond they used to share will break.

Yoongi cooked something decent for Jin to eat once he would wake up and prepped some dishes for the rest of them, Hoseok helped him through that.

Jimin sat down with his Namjoon hyung and rested his head on his brother's shoulder. "Hyung this is so much to take in, I just want to be a kid again." Namjoon smiled that dimple smile of his and patted Jimin's cheek.

"My little mochi remember that there is a lot of things we would be missing if we were kids again, like your soulmate...would you be able to live without Hoseok again?"

Jimin looked over at his alpha who was tasting the dish Yoongi had prepared then giggled at his response to the lack of salt in the dish.

"No hyung, I couldn't live without him...I know Iv only know him for a few months but those few months have been amazing. We had our fair share of ups and downs but we got through them...we always will".

"Same Jimin, I don't think I could live without Tae now. Iv known Yoongi hyung for a long time but Tae only just recently and the both of us could agree we needed an omega and Taehyung is the perfect gift to us".

The siblings reminisced their past as their mates cooked, and other two slept. Taehyung however, was in the bathroom washing his face from all the crying.

Of course it was a lot to take in, he felt responsible for his hyung's behaviour and on top of that not only was his best friend going to suffer but his brother too.

He walked out and went into the living room to see no one there. Then he walked into the kitchen to find sope cooking and minjoon sat on the kitchen counter talking.

Once they noticed his presence Yoongi called him over. "Bubs what happened?" Taehyung didn't say anything all he did was hug Yoongi tightly. "Just don't let go of me hyung please". Yoongi only held him tighter and rocked him.

Once Taehyung pulled apart he looked at all four of his hyungs. "Hyungs I want you all to promise me you won't leave me".

The others wanted to ask why but agreed anyways. "Hyungs the reason is that I have no one else besides my Jin hyung and with everything happening I feel like you all will leave me and I couldn't forgive jin hyung for what he's done. I hate this feeling..the feeling of emptiness".

"No one is going to leave you Tae that's your platonic soulmates promise to you. I'll drag their asses back". Jimin spoke with tears and the ever present sass.

Tae smiled at him and the rest of them hugged it out. "We can't leave our little omega now can we". Both Yoongi and namjoon spoke in unison. Hoseok walked over to Tae and kissed his forehead. "I promised you that from now on I'll be your older brother so how can you assume I'd leave huh?"

Hoseok always knew what to say because after his statement everyone smiled wholeheartedly.

~ Meanwhile with jinkook ~

Jin woke up in a daze, he did not remember what day it was, how long he had slept for, and why it felt really hard being around Jungkook.

Jin tried to get up only to realise Jungkook in his sleep had attached himself to Jin and Jin couldn't get up.

The hand on his waist burned him, the hand that belonged to Jungkook should be comforting him so why did it burn?

Jin didn't want to leave his omega but he could no longer feel his wolf and his body was growing with pain the more he let Jungkook hold him.