Chapter 29

Sienna's POV

He gave me a slight smile and hugged me tightly, burying his face into my neck, breathing in my scent.

"I love you so much, Sienna. You are the love of my life. My only love." He confessed, looking into my eyes while cupping my cheek as he pulled back.

I smiled happily and stated. "I love you too, Romeo." I placed a soft kiss on his lips. He hugged me tightly, burying his head into my neck. I hugged him back, but I couldn't stop thinking that there was something he was hiding.

"How about dinner with me? Then we can go to my penthouse and spend the night there. I want to spend some time with you." He suggested, stroking my cheek affectionately.

"Yes. But I should inform Lucia if my parents or Troy ask her, she tells them that I will stay with her." I said and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He nodded.

I was lying on Romeo's chest while he was sleeping. I woke up a few minutes ago and decided to stay in his arms for a while. Last night was amazing. Romeo was so gentle and caring; it felt like he tried to prove me his love with his every kiss and touch. We fell asleep in each other's arms at dawn, totally exhausted.

"No...no... Sienna..." Romeo pleaded in his dream. I pulled back and shook him gently; he was probably seeing a nightmare. He was squirming while his eyebrows furrowed. "No...please... I love you... Sienna, don't go... it is a lie..."

"Romeo! Wake up!" I shook him again, trying to wake him up.

He opened his eyes, panting, and looked around. As he saw me, he sighed in relief and hugged me tightly, burying his face in my neck.

"Shh...it was just a nightmare." I reassured him, stroking his hair gently. "What did you see?" I asked softly, still hugging him.

He pulled back slightly and cupped my cheek, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you, my girl. I love you so much. Don't forget it." He stated firmly and smashed his lips against mine, kissing me like his life depended on it. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. He laid me on the bed without separating our lips and moved his lips from my lips to my neck while his hand started roaming my body.

***

I was home when Lucia called me and asked me if she could come to see me if I was home. Her voice was strange. I told her I was home, and she could come. I had an hour before my mother and I went to the mall.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly as she walked into my room. Her face was pale.

She suddenly burst out crying.

"Lucia..." I approached her quickly and hugged her. "Why are you crying? What happened?" I asked, concerned, stroking her back.

"I..." She mumbled as she pulled back and wiped the tears off her cheeks with the back of her hand. "I...am late." She mumbled and bit her lower lip nervously.

"Oh... umm... did you take a test?" I asked, ruffling my hair.

"No." She shook her head as she wrapped her arms around herself. She nibbled her lower lip and added. "I bought one, but I couldn't do it alone. And I don't want to tell Adam before I know for sure." I nodded, giving her a compassionate look. She breathed deeply as she opened her bag and took the test out of her bag.

"Well, let's do it. Don't worry. I am with you." I gave her a reassuring smile, resting my hand on her arm.

She nodded. "Thank you, Sienna."