chapter 65

⚠️TW⚠️- E.D, blood

We land in a park just opposite a large row of buildings, our brooms disappearing and us walking across the street.

"Come on" Moody says, quickening my pace.

We stop a few feet from 2 building, and Moody raises his staff. He hits it to the ground, then a small pause. He does this again. And then a third time, the buildings shaking and breaking apart.

None of the Muggles in the houses seem to be worried, or even know this is happening.

Everyone relaxes when a small gap appears between the 2 buildings, a door there.

"In you go, son. Then you" Moody says, gesturing to Harry first, then me.

We both go inside and hear talking coming from the room ahead of us.

"There been no sighting. No deaths. No proof"

"He almost killed Harry. If that isn't proof enough-" dad says.

That hurt.

"Yes, but guarding you-know-what is the most important..." a few words get blocked out as Moody passes us, his staff making a loud noise as it hits the ground "We must trust Dumbledore on this"

Everyone walks past us, Tonks smiling at us as she walks by.

Me and Harry slowly inch forwards.

"Was he able to protect Harry last year?"

"Well, tonight I say it's time to take action"

"Cornelius Fudge is a politician first and a wizard second. His instinct would be to ignore it"

"Shh, keep your voices down"

"He's getting stronger and stronger by the minute. We have to act now!" dad says, looking at us.

He half smiles at us, and me and Harry smile at him, but Mrs Weasley comes to the door.

"Harry. Y/N" Mrs Weasley calls.

"Mrs Weasley" Harry says.

My eyes widen at the sight of her, just happy that she's here.

She closes the door and has her arms wide for a hug, coming towards us.

"Heavens you're alright" she says, hugging Harry, then me "Bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner will have to wait until after the meeting's finished" she says, cupping Harry's cheeks in her hands.

"About tha-"

"Nope. No time to explain" she interrupts Harry "Straight upstairs, first door on the left. Y/N, second door on the left" she says, and we both get on the stairs, looking back at her "Yeah"

"Mudbloods, werewolves, traitors, thieves" a man says as we walk up the stairs to see a house elf "If my poor mistress knew the scum they let into her house... what would she say to old Kreacher? Oh, the shame"

"Freaks?" a woman asks.

"There there, mistress" Kreacher says.

"Scum of the earth. Not long it was in the days of my fathers"

"Kreacher is here. Master Y/N" Kreacher says to me, then turns away.

Harry goes to his room and I go to mine, sitting on the bed and covering my hands in my face.

Flashbacks of that day play back in my head as I try to forget it, as I try to let it get past me but it doesn't.

All I hear is Cedric's last words, then my screams and getting shot with the Killing Curse. Just thinking about it makes me want to break down and cry, but I don't.