Part 11

A/N: Who's excited for Halloween!!!!

Jessica Pov:

After my encounter with Lorenzo, I go to the bathroom to clean myself up. Just as I'm about to leave, I hear someone come in. I look through the crack in the stall door and see that it's Daniella and some other girl that she's usually with.

"She sounds like a slut." The girl says.

"I mean that's pretty much how she got her job. I bet she opens her legs for anyone, just to get ahead." Danielle responds.

"Almost the whole office knows about them. It's kind of sad."

"Who doesn't? Mr.Romano's innocent little assistant by day, and sleazy whore by night."Daniella laughs and her friend joins her.

I run out of the bathroom, not caring if they see me. I make it back to Lorenzo's office, slam the door shut, and run into his arms as I cry.

"Hey what's wrong, kitten?"

"I no wanna be hewe," I say in my little space.

"I need you to tell me what happened," Lorenzo Said softly.

"Pwease dada. I want home." I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Okay sweet girl. Shhh. Daddy's got you."

He lifts me onto his hip and we leave the office ignoring multiple states.

***

Once we get home, Lorenzo takes us to our room and sits on our bed while I lay down. After he leaves the room I call Mia.

"Hello." She answers.

"I need you," I say, fighting tears.

"Okay, I'll be there in an hour." She says seriously.

"Okay."

"Was it Lorenzo?" She asks. "Because if it was, I swear I'll-"

"It wasn't him Mia."

"You don't need to defend him, Jess."

"I'm not. I swear it wasn't him."

"Promise you'll tell me everything when I get there?"

"I promise."

I hear Mia start her car and I change the subject.

"How are you and Liam?" I ask.

"He's so sexy it hurts."

I laugh at her fangirling.

"He asked me to move in with him," Mia says.

"What did you say?"

"Well seeing as you abandoned me-"

"I didn't abandon you!" I interject. "I gave you a polite 5-days notice."

"Right. Well anyway, I told him yes!"

We both squeal into the phone at the same time cause us both to groan at the loud noise.

Lorenzo walks into the room and I end my call with Mia. He lays back on the headboard and I crawl into his lap.

He starts to play with my hair, and I explain everything.

"I was in the restroom when these girls came in and said mean things about me."

"What did they say?" Lorenzo asks as his grip on my hair becomes tight. I let out a whine and he lost his grip.

They talked about how I was a slut for being with you and that I would open my legs for anyone because I'm a whore." I say while letting tears fall.

"Who?"