Chapter 31: A stupid exam

Arisu POV

Arisu: "do we have a deal?"

Mysterious caller: "don't worry about it, I'll got it covered!"

Arisu: "fufufu, is that so? then I'll look forward into what happens."

Mysterious caller: "don't worry, Sakayanagi chan. This will feast your eyes!"

With that, the person who I was calling turned off the call.

pathetic, who knew he would be like this, fufufu.

As expected from the fool Yamauchi Haruki kun after all. 

???: "you're rutheless."

The person infront of me spoke.

Arisu: "ah is that so? isn't this technically both of your plan? fufufu."

???2: "She has a point tho."

Arisu: "anyways, thanks for letting me participate in this plan of yours, Shiba kun and Ayanokoji kun. Fufufu." 

Tatsuya: "its necessary. The class is broke after hearing the announcement. A sacrifice is needed."

Kiyo: "and that sacrifice is Yamauchi. Who didn't have any relevance."

Arisu: "I see, I see. I'll look forward to his stupid face then, fufufu."

Ah, you guys might've wondered, why did I make a deal with the twin masterpiece to get rid of Yamadead?

Well, here is a flashback presented to you by Loli the 4th wall breaker.

Flashback, March 2nd

Kiyotaka POV

Chabashira walked through the door shortly after the bell rang.

It was the usual scene that unfolded every morning.

The class was enveloped in an air of relaxation.

It was announced yesterday that we had all passed the end-of-year exam without any problems. There were still a few days to go before the announcement of the final special exam for the first-years on March 8th, so it was no surprise that there wasn't a hint of nervousness because Chabasira suddenly said that.

Well, I can't blame them, in 6 days there will be new announcement for special exam, of course they would be nervous.

Hirata: "Um, did something happen?"

Chabasira is unusually silent, and Hirata noticed this too.

Chabs: "...There's something I have to tell you all." She spoke heavily.

Tatsuya, who's sitting infront of me spoke up to me.

Tatsuya: "Why do I feel like she's about to make a clarification?"

Kiyo: "I also feel like that."

Chabs: "Shiba, Ayanokoji, pay attention. This is important."

Wow, this woman noticed us very quickly.

Tatsuya: "sorry sensei. Please continue."

Chabs: "As I told you yesterday, the final special exam for the first-years will be announced on March 8th. After this special exam, you will advance to the second year, as per the general convention of our school."

Suzune: "I assume there is a slight change of plans right?"

Chabs: "you've caught things fast, Horikita. Yes you're right. There is a little bit schedule added before the exam is announced."