Chapter 136: Conclusion for the Fight and the War at Castle Leona

Boooooooooooom! The silver shield started to shake.

Well, Raon's silver shield was shaking violently and Cale could feel it shaking at the tip of his hands.

"Holy f-." Cale just barely managed to prevent himself from swearing.

The ocean, the sky, the red thunderbolt, and the purple wind. All of those mixed together, making it impossible to tell where the sky ended and where the ocean started.

The roaring storm made it so that you could not see the ocean beyond the silver shield.

Swooooooooosh- bang, bang, bang! The wind was knocking on the silver shield.

It had drawn up the ocean water and turned it into something similar to hail, looking as if it wanted to swallow up the silver shield as well.

A serious situation would have occurred if this wind would have reached Castle Leona or the central shores. Both of the mountains to the sides of Castle Leona would have been destroyed, killing many people in the process.

Cale peeked out with his eye through the rough winds and tried to see beyond the silver shield.

Splash- He felt the ocean water splashing on his head.

A giant waterspout was spinning beyond the silver shield. The waterspout did not seem to be able to support its large size.

– Human, did you see my strength? I did that!

Cale had only used a very weak version of the fiery thunderbolt. The majority of it was Raon's magic. 'This child has gotten much stronger ever since he fought against that fake Dragon Slayer.'

"Yes, you are g- cough." Cale let out a light cough. He then wiped his mouth with his sleeve. He had a salty taste in his mouth.

– ...Human, why are you bleeding when you didn't even use one-third of the strength in my paw? Did I calculate wrong? That's impossible! How weak is your body that you use power that is the equivalent to the size of a rat's poop and you still cough up blood? You truly are an incomprehensible mystery!

'I cough every time I use the Ancient Power, Raon.' Cale responded back while feeling refreshed. "I'm fine."

However, the invisible Raon and Choi Han started to frown. On the other hand, Cale now had a decent idea about how his reaction to the Ancient Powers worked.

'The Indestructible Shield has definitely gotten stronger ever since Glutton ate the Vitality of the Heart last time. That was why the shield no longer put any burden on my body unless it received enough damage to break.'

However, the other Ancient Powers still made the Vitality of the Heart work if he used just a little bit of it.

'I can't do much about it since my plate is weak, even though I strengthen it a little. Thicker glass is still glass...' It was like this because the plate inside Cale's body, the source of his abilities, was lacking.

"I'm really fine so don't sound so worry. It's just a little blood." He said as he looked down at the battlefield. He could calmly observe the scene since Raon's silver shield was very strong.

There had been explosions and a waterspout occurring for the last ten minutes. The ocean slowly calmed down and returned to normal.

Drip. Drip. Cale felt water dropping on his head as he continued to look beyond the silver shield.

"Everything was destroyed."

Cale had his gaze focused and did not respond, even when he heard Choi Han's voice.