(21)

SUPER RICH KIDS.

chapter twenty-one.
(third-person pov)

"GIVE ME THREE reasons why I shouldn't fucking burn this school down," Kade hisses, glaring at everyone in his way as they made their way to the school entrance.

"One. You should. Two. There's a matchbox in the lab. Three. Burn this school down once everyone has left," Aria smiles at him, watching him stop and turn his head around to look at her.

"Aria, I don't think you are supposed to encourage this," Kade mutters, narrowing his eyes at her, "And that is not what I asked for."

"It's not like you can't pay for this school to be rebuilt," she shrugs, "It won't even create a dent in your bank account."

Kade chuckles, a small smile playing on his lips, "That's very much true," he hums, "Look like Adri taught you loads before she left."

Aria smiles, a glint of amusement present in her dark eyes, "Mhm, she did. However, I'm confused as to why you aren't built like her. Like, don't you two share some blood? Why are you this boring?"

Kade blinks, processing her words, "You find me boring? Now, that's a lie," he scoffs, "If I was that boring, then who kept you entertained all these years?"

"Me, myself and I," she winks at her boyfriend.

"I see the lovebirds!"

Kade and Aria let out a groan at the sound of his voice.

"Luca Castillo, you bring me great joy with your presence," Aria feigns a smile as he wraps his arms around both of their shoulders.

"Aw, you two look so adorable! You guys are the most perfect couple in school!" Isabelle coos, grinning at them while their other friends stand next to her.

"Honestly, I've never felt this much peace in ages," Blake breathes out before letting a smile grace his lips. He looked as if he was experiencing some heavenly peace.

"Shit it, Blakey," Ellis scoffs, "Who the hell is going to entertain me with their fights? This is no fun."

Aria chuckles, smiling at Ellis, "El, just because we're dating does not mean we're never going to fight. Considering how annoying this guy is," she points at Kade, "Fights are bound to happen."

Kade scoffs, "Me? Annoying? Now, you're annoying me," he narrows his eyes at his girlfriend.

"Good to hear, darling," she smiles, patting his cheek, "Your anger might be fiery enough to burn the school," she lets out a laugh.

"Aria..." Kade grumbles, his annoyance slowly fading away as he continues watching her smile. Her smile never failed to melt him and will never do.

Ellis scrunches her face and makes a gagging sound, "Ew, I cannot stand this. Goodbye, guys. I'll see you in class when things are PG friendly," she waves at them before quickly walking away.

"She should audition to be an actress," Luca snorts, "She's more dramatic than an actual drama," he shakes his head.

"Class starts soon," Blake reminds, "Let's go before we're late," he looks at his friend before they all enter the building.

"Aria," Kade mumbles her name, watching her walk in front of him before she turns her head around at the sound of her name.

"Yes?" Aria arches an eyebrow, waiting for him to say something.

"Your hair looks nice today," he smiles, pointing at the clips on her head that he had given to her when they were younger.

He couldn't stop smiling at the fact that she still kept them after all these years even though he just threw them at her on her birthday.