(22)

SUPER RICH KIDS.

chapter twenty-two.
(third-person pov)

"Shut your mouth before a fly goes in there, Lennox," Aria smiles, leaning her shoulder on her mansion's metal door, watching Kade stand in front of the car, gawking at her.

As he walks to his girl, a small smile graces Kade's lips, "Why don't you shut it for me, Arora? Do the honour will you?"

Aria chuckles, tilting her head, throwing him a little smirk, "Beg, you fool," she murmurs, grazing her finger against his jaw.

"Please, Aria," he whispers.

Aria chuckles before moving her hands to his shirt's collar, pulling his face towards her and crashing her lips on his.

Their tongues collide as they explore each other's mouths, their bodies closer than ever.

Kade reaches out his hand, placing it on her waist but before his hand could touch her bare back, Aria pulls away.

She smiles, placing her finger on his lips, "That's it for now, Lennox, before we get too late."

He lowers his gaze down to her lips then moves it up to her eyes and then finally checks her out before smiling in pleasure.

"Mhm, you look beautiful," he murmurs, kissing the side of her head, "But you always do," he smiles, placing another kiss on her forehead.

Aria chuckles, "Never would I have thought that the same guy who told me that I remind him of a horror movie would call me beautiful. I guess there's a first to everything."

"Our first ball together," he glances at her, offering her his hand before they walk down the stairs towards the limousine.

"But not the last," she smiles as he opens the door for her, letting her step into the limousine before he joins her and the drive soon begins.

Within fifteen minutes, they had reached their venue. It was a mansion hidden in an enormous ground, allowing it to block any trespassers and paparazzi.

"It looks better than last time," Aria mutters as they walk into the huge hall, looking at the decorations from the corner of her eyes.

"Mhm, they probably got new sponsors to make it even grander than the last ball."

Aria turns around at the sound of a familiar voice, her eyes landing on Blake who is dressed up in a grey suit, looking smart as ever.

"Looking good, Blakey," Aria smiles at him, watching a smile play on his lips.

Kade glances at her, "You didn't even complime—," but he gets silenced with a hard nudge from Aria's elbow on his hip.

"Thank you, Aria," Blake chuckles, smiling at the couple, "You two look quite good too, together."