•CHAPTER 90•

'Battle of Hogwarts'

---

The sudden commotion had sent the students into panic, most of them running in different directions to get to a safer place. A couple of students follow along with McGonagall towards the front of the school.

"Let me get this straight," Neville said quickly as he speed along side the professor, "you're actually giving us permission to do this?"

"That's correct, Longbottom." McGonagall spoke as she along side some others toddled into the courtyard.

"To blow it up? Boom?!" Longbottom exclaimed, McGonagall repeated after him saying, "boom!"

"Wicked!" Longbottom hollered, "but how on earth are we gonna do that?"

She turned around to face the two boys that stood beside her, "why don't you confer with Mr Finnigan? As I recall he has a particular proclivity for pryotechinics"

"I can bring it down!" He smirked as he stood behind her on the steps, his cloths slight tore and extremely dirty.

"That's the spirit," the professor said shooing them away, "now go away, go."

Cedric watched them along with fellow students run away from them and around multiple students, Professor Flitwick looking up at McGonagall, "you do realise that we can't keep you-know-who indefinitely."

"Well, that doesn't mean we can't delay him. And his name is Voldemort Filius, you might as well use it. He's going to try to kill you either way."

He quickly toddled off towards students helping them to somewhat 'safety', Molly Weasley stood closely behind the deserving headmaster as she raised her wand slowly before pronouncing a spell, "Piertotum Locomotor."

Suddenly the statues began to fall from ledges of the corridors landing on the stone floor causing quite a scene as they marched to the courtyard, "Hogwarts is threatened! Man the boundaries, protect us, do your duty to our school!" She hollered with a small smile on her face, she quickly turned toward Mrs Weasley before saying, "I've always wanted to use that spell."

---

Cedric wrapped his arms around Amora as he saw her running fro mtge courtyard, "we got them all of the fifth years and below to the safe house," he mumbled into her hair, "they'll be safe."

She nodded slightly before wriggling out of his grasp slightly. Suddenly flames Erupted through the sky, the death eaters were waiting by the wooden bridge, spells flying at Neville as he raced back towards the castle.