Deku's Bio

YO, this is my first story so sorry if its awful. I'm terrible at writing stories but I wanted to give it a try. I also don't know how long this story is going to be, but I'll try my best to follow the RWBY timeline. I intend this story to be pretty long, that just depends on if I commit to keep writing, so yea. Anyway, I hope at least someone enjoys this LMFAO. If you read the description jut know that there will be MHA manga spoilers, so if u don't read the manga and want to avoid spoilers, then click away. Also, if you don't think you are going to like this story, again feel free to click away. If I make any mistakes with any story/other facts, feel free to let me know, I want to keep this story as accurate as possible. Thanks. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Izuku Midoriya 

Age: 18 (I'm changing some ages for the story)

Occupation: UA Hero-in-Training, Class 1-A

Height: 5'5 3/4 (will have a growth spurt after some time) 

Birthday: July 15 

Registered Quirk: Superpower 

Appearance: 

One of the most badass pics btw

Short Description: before the war, he was very passionate about wanting to be the next symbol of peace with the burden of one for all on his shoulders, but eventually, he is able to see what the world is really like and he changes. 

Personality (pre-war): caring, energetic, passionate about quirks, always manages to bring the class up, always happy, selfless. 

Personality (post-war): cold, doesn't care about what happens to himself, relentless (if needed), killer intent (if needed), will stop at nothing until he either "saves" of kills Shigaraki/AFO. 

Likes: Heroes, writing notes on people, their quirks, their strengths and weaknesses with their quirks, his teachers/mentors, his friends, his harem (pretty big harem btw), Cinder, emerald, Neo (eventually). 

Dislikes: villains, criminals, Shigaraki/AFO, grimm, Salem, anyone who works under Salem, the three girls above (will be given a second chance), Ironwood, fakes 

Quirks/Semblance?(should I give him a semblance or no?): 

One for All: gives the user superhuman strength and speed among other abilities as it evolves and also has the ability to be passed on to a successor.  (deku has the same moves and control over OFA as canon

1. Stockpile: allows the user to stockpile energy overtime to increase strength/speed to superhuman levels. 

Quirks from the previous users: 

2. Blackwhip: allows the user to have black energy tendrils come out of their hands (eventually when constantly active his back) to restrain targets/objects. 

3. Float: allows the user to hover in the air for a period of time (I'm making it so that it has evolved far enough to where he can straight up fly). 

4. Danger Sense: allows the user to detect imminent danger via stabbing sensation in the head (no backlash for this story)

5. Smokescreen: allows the user to emit smoke from their body. 

6. Fa Jin: allows the user to use built-up kinetic energy gained from regular movements and explosively release it. 

7. ????? hasn't been revealed yet, probably won't give him this quirk when it is revealed. (he's already OP in both verses anyway LMAO). 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so that's Deku's Bio done. I am going to be doing a bio chapter for most the characters that he will meet in this story, and also I will make updates to them as the story goes on. As I said in the beginning of this chapter I will be changing some of the ages, and not by much. The next chapter will be the list (and pics)of all the girls that Deku will eventually be with. So yea, thats that, and I guess I'll see ya in the next chapter. 

Peace

(644 words)