𝟏𝟓

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

       ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ    

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Now, eiji had a job outside the country, izana and kakucho were literally busy expanding their gang, and paul was just a dog. So no one could really look after shio right now.

One of eiji's female colleague offered her place for shio to stay in and she could take care of her since they met once in tokyo.

She has been wanting to take shio away from eiji and keep the little girl as her daughter but that's not possible, lmao. Another reason is to also teach his son a lesson to be more responsible, less reckless, and less idiotic.

Baji keisuke was told to pick up a kid in yokohama with his bike, early in the morning by his mother.

Riding his bike towards the address, he saw shio talking to a little boy, probably her neighbor, and decided to hide himself and listen to their conversation.

❝shio, i love you! Please marry me!❞ the boy shouted.

Baji gasped. WTF?! AHSGDHSJD

❝no thank you, i don't want to get married.❞

As shio start to walk away, the boy grabbed her arms. ❝but..but, i-❞

Shio blankly stared at him, ❝i don't think we can get married with each other.❞

❝it's alright, we can get married when we're older!❞

Shio shakes her head, ❝no it's not that.❞

❝h-huh? Why then..?❞

She had a serious face and looked at him in the eye, ❝i have what you have down there,❞ she pointed at his legs.

The poor boy was so shocked like ( ꒪Д꒪)
and he pointed his fingers in between his legs as shio nodded.

Baji gAsped ⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ Д ⁽⁽ ⁰ SHIO'S A GUY ALL THIS TIME?! He deadass believe on what shio said.

❝IT'S OKAY, I STILL LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY A GUY!❞ The boy shouted, as he tried to grab shio who runs away from him.

Paul shows up and barks at him, in a stance that show's he's ready to chase him, which made the boy scared and run away.