Eighteen

Lucy's eyes widened as she got a glimpse of Gojo's Domain Expansion. She thought she has seen everything but she is wrong. She forgot how to breathe since they've entered Gojo's Domain. In all of her twenty-seven years, she never thought she would see something that's impossible. Lucy was lost for words as Gojo ripped the Cursed Spirit's head to leave the Domain. If she was able to write to Levi at that moment, it would have been something like this...

Levi,

Can you see this? Can you see what I'm seeing? This...is Infinite Void.

Jogo's head rolled around the grass. Gojo stomped his foot on top of him to stop him from rolling more.

"Now, then, just who instructed you to come after me?" he asked as he peeked down at the Cursed Spirit with one eye.

I hate to say this, big brother, but this guy really is the strongest out there. The strongest I've ever seen anyone. He could probably take out the Titans all alone. Satoru Gojo might act like an overgrown man-child, but take him to the battlefield...he's on a whole other level.

"You don't seem like the type to follow orders," Gojo continued as he rolled Jogo's head with his foot. "Was something good supposed to happen if you kill me? Regardless, you're going to have to tell me. Who sent you? I want a name." He added more pressure when Jogo kept quiet. "Come on, just tell me already."

"Like I'd ever tell you, you little punk," Jogo grunted.

Gojo pulled his blindfold down. "Whatta bad attitude. You're so compromised" He glanced at the girl. "Lulu, I think your expertise is needed."

Lucy tsked as she walked toward them. "I told you, I hate that nickname."

"You love it, just admit it." Lucy pulled her sword out. "I was thinking about chopping him up into little -" Jogo's eye went wide as Lucy pointed her sword at his eye socket. "Or you can do that."

"Damn you!" Jogo grunted. "Where the hell did you find this girl?"

"None of your damn business, you worthless insect," Lucy sneered. She pointed the sword closer to his eye. "It's a damn shame you can't tell him what he needs to know. I would just love to shishcobbob your eye before this brat exorcises you."

"We all know I will anyway," Gojo said.

"So weird," Itadori commented. "Curses are capable of conversations? Here, it almost seems normal."

Lucy gasped when Gojo wrapped his arms around her waist and yanked her back. He took a giant leap back as this huge plant grew in front of them. Jogo looked behind as best as he could and inwardly smiled, knowing that he has back up.

Suddenly, the field around them began sprouting flowers. The flowers soon glowed before the field became a huge garden.

"Awww," Gojo cooed.

Itadori was in the same state as him. "So pretty."

"Flowers."

Lucy growled before slapping Gojo. "Snap out of it, you idiots!" Jogo wondered why Lucy wasn't affected like the rest of them. "I might be new but I can see that this is clearly a diversion!"

She's right, Gojo scolded himself. It's a curse and it's stripping my will to fight. He looked at the girl. How did she see right through it?

Itadori kept giggling. Soon, he found himself being lifted up in the air by a tree root. Lucy and Gojo looked back as he yelled. Both of them were unaware of the other cursed spirit that grabbed Jogo.

Lucy used her ODM gear. She laughed the grappling hooks toward the trees and used it to thrust her upward. She pulled out her swords and sliced the huge vine. Itadori screamed as he began free falling. Lucy was about to grab him but felt another root wrap around her.

Gojo looked toward them before looking back at the spirits, unsure what to do.

"Go after them!" Lucy reassured him.

Itadori nodded. "Yeah, we'll be fine." The ground started to shake until this small man-eating tree emerged. "WAIT FORGET THAT. I LIED! WE NEED HELP!"

Lucy grit her teeth together before she had her ODM gear come back. She spun around and swung her swords as best as she could until she got free. Once she did, she launched her ODM gear to give her a little push toward the cursed tree. Her blades were held up high before she swung them down and chopped the tree to pieces. With a final push of her ODM gear, she went toward Itadori and grabbed him before landing on the ground.

This time it was Gojo who was left speechless. It was his first time to actually see the girl in battle. He was rather impressed that she can take care of herself without help.

I can see why she's Vice-Captain.

"Great, they got away," Lucy's voice brought him back. Gojo went huh? a few seconds before looking back. He held himself being pulled down by his head and was face to face with a very pissed-off Lucy, who Itadori was afraid of right now. "Why didn't you go after them? I told you we got it but you just stood there with your mouth wide open. Now those cursed spirits escaped and you don't know who the hell sent Mt. Fuji to go after you."

Itadori bowed behind them. "Please, don't yell at him, Lucy," he muttered his quick apology. "It's all my fault and I'm sorry about that. They managed to escape because of me. Though, he was the one who brought us here, right?"

Lucy and Gojo didn't hear a word he said since they were having a little stare down.

"At least we know Cursed Spirits of that level are joining forces," Gojo pointed out. "It's getting interesting."

"This is just a game for you isn't it?" Lucy snapped before letting go of his hair and roughly shoving him back.

"Not everything's a game. Think of it more like a lesson."

"And what lesson is this?"

"You'll see." He pointed at Itadori. "Yuji, I want you - as well as all of your classmates and Lulu, - to become strong enough that you can beat that."

Itadori seemed skeptical. "Me beat that?"

"It's better to have a concrete goal, wouldn't you say?" Gojo grinned. "Man, I'm glad I've brought you two today."

Is he serious? Lucy and Itadori wondered. Itadori added, I had no idea what was going on this whole time.

"Now that we've set you guys a goal, all that's left is to pursue it and then obtain it. Let's speed up your schedule. For the next month, Yuji would still be watching movies while also fighting against Lulu and me. And Lulu once Yuji's done sparing, you and I are gonna have a go at it."

"Fighting you two?" Itadori repeated nervously. "Would I still even be alive after a month of that?"

"Then it's combat training. You two would be sent out on more difficult missions; the basics, and how to apply them. And then, finally, Yuji could show off all these new skills at the exchange event!" Gojo finished excitedly.

Itadori raised his hand. "Wait, teacher?"

"Yes. And what's your question?"

"The exchange event is...what?"

Lucy sighed in annoyance. "I figured he wouldn't tell you what it is." Then she glanced at Gojo. "And what makes you think I'll still be here in a month?"

"Do you even have any leads about getting home?" Lucy glared at him. "So after Yuji and I spar, you and I will fight each other."

"And you'll have enough energy to fight me?"

Gojo smirked at her. "Oh, you'll be surprised how many rounds I can go."

》》》》

A/N: Here's a very small, one sentence, spoiler for the next chapter. I bet you all can figure out who Lucy's gonna meet.

"She's a bit short for my liking...BUT SHE'S GOT A NICE ASS!"

Also, I'm not going to say which one, but I might a Jujutsu Scroll in a later chapter. Like very later.