7

I was having such a good dream about Channing Tatum when I was rudely interrupted by a blow horn being blown in my ear

I was having such a good dream about Channing Tatum when I was rudely interrupted by a blow horn being blown in my ear. I was so startled that I literally fell out of my bed!

"Morning, hope you slept well," Chris says annoyingly.

"Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts," Heather says, and I roll my eyes.

Oh, so she's annoying 24/7? Gotcha.

"I know," he replies with a wink. "I hope you are all ready, because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute."

"Oh, excuse me, I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast," Owen says as he enters our cabin.

"Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen. Right after you complete your kilometer run around the lake."

"So you're funny now? You know what I would think is funny?" Eva asks angrily.

"Eva, try to control your temper!" Courtney scolds her.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"A little, you have 30 seconds," Chris announces.

I have to put on something decent considering the only thing I have on is my red silk pajama dress. What? I have to be fashionable 24/7. So I grab my outfit for the day, it's a green set. I'd never be caught dead looking like this on a normal day, but considering its 7 am and I was scared out of my sleep, this'll do.

...

"After our last challenge, I've been thinking a lot about the team. I was kind of being a b*tch, I admit, but can you blame me? To be the team to lose the first challenge?! It's humiliating. I also felt betrayed. I mean, Courtney trying to turn the team against me to take the heat off of her? Ridiculous!- But, I should've composed myself better. I don't want to be seen as the b*th of the competition, that's Heather's job."

...

I finished my round around the lake and I anxiously wait for the rest of the team, and when I say 'the rest,' I mean Harold. Where is he?!