Chapter Ten

"Wolfie can I, maybe, ride you?" She asked, shyly. Eliana knew he would say 'no' and be mad at her becasue he was a wolf, not a horse, but her brother never took her to have horse riding lessons when she was younger and she always wanted to try it. she had never been in a car, mainly beacause her brother thought it was too dangerous and she wanted to feel the cool, breeze flow through her hair and the soft fur beneeth her fingers while she laughed in glee. "I'm, I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, you are not a horse. And-oh I was so rude, you aren't an animal, you are human. I don't mean animals don't have feelings or emotions, just that they enjoy being riden but you, obviously, don't want to be. I'm sorry."

Maverick was amazed, how could Goddess gift him with such a beautiful and kind mate. She was the one person he had ever met that... cared. Cared about everyone, she wasn't selfish and maniplutive, like others. She was the kindest, most empathetic woman. And she would always be his queen.

Soon realizing that she was still babbaling on about how much animals are needed and how cute they are Maverick, or well Beast, nudged her hip slightly and she stopped talking and itched his left ear, watching him kick his hind leg back and fourth. 'He's like a puppy.' She thought, 'The cutest, biggest puppy.'

Beast nudged her hand with his wet, black nose. Beast walked beneath her hand, letting her soft skin glide over his thick fur (It's not the only thing that's thick;). Once his fur reached her elbow, he nudged her gently, again.

Eliana started to believe he was trying to communicate with her. Although, she doesn't know what he was trying to say. "What do you want, Beast?" She asked while scratching his back softly.

Beast was slowly growing agitated by his mate not understanding what he was saying. A low, but loud, huff was emmited by him. He walked around her body once, then twice and settled behind her. Ducking down he slided through her legs and paused when he felt a slight heat against his lower back. Growling lowly, Beast 'accidentally' pressed his back further into the heat above him. Then jerked himself against her and moved in a slow, but vigeous pace.

'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!' Maverick bellowed to his horny wolf. 'Stop it! She's only mine to pleasure.'

'MATE MINE! MATE LOVE BEAST MORE!' Beast replied as they fought about who Eliana loved more Maverick tried to gain control and change back to human form.

Elaina on the other hand, was too preocupied by the slow rythm of Beast grinding agaisnt her covered privates. Her mouth opened slightly, her eye lids closed and her mind too enhanced in the aching feeling of her pussy beating mildly and her mouth dry. 'B-beast." Eliana's soft voice meekly spoke.

Beast stpped and lifted himself up, making her sat on his back. "Beast, what are you doing? You don't have to let me ride you. It was rude of me to ask."

'Mate want, I do.' Beast stated to Maverick. 'Mate pretty, pretty mate never be sad.' Beasts animalistic voice told Maverick, letting him know what Beast is going to do.

Beast then sprinted into the forest, his heightened sense of hearing helped him hear Eliana's heart beat. She was so suprised and excited, she felt so liberated and free. And Beast could tell from her increased heart race.

Eliana's smile was wide and she loved the feeling of the cool forest air waving through her hair and the feel of Beasts fur against her finger tips. His paws thumped against the forest floor of mud, grass, rocks and twigs. His snout was wet from the running and he loved the control of keeping his mate safe and happy. The only thing that could provide such happiness was the happiness of a wolfs mate.

On the other side of the forest Thomas had returned home. To an empty house. "Eliana! I bought you a lollipop." Thomas was ready for her to rush over to him and ask for it now, but there was no sound. Thomas immeadiately thought she was playing hide and seek, again. He walked behind the grey couch were she usually hid.

"I've got you." Thomas chuckled. And there was no one there. "Eliana?!" He shouted, now worried. Thomas rushed around the cottage, chcking every room.; Even the small attack which he knew she was scared of. Running our into the garden he opened the gate and saw large paw prints.

A wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's quite short but I wanted to end on a cliff hanger. And I know it's bad, but I was rushing it just so I could update for anyone reading.
I'm a bitch, I know. I haven't updated since maybe October and it's now December. I will try to update my other stories aswell but I won't promise on it beasue i'm lazy. Kinky question.

How does anyone feel about Eliana and Beast doing something... naughty? When he's a wolf.

Love you and thank you for reading