Arc 5 Trailer

Note: We're getting a new cover! Updating in a week or so...

I'm kinda doing this in like an anime trailer style, but since I can't animate, I'm writing a script version of what's supposed to happen.

Enjoy!

A lone boy set out on a journey along with his companions, in search of his goal, the one thing that drives him on his path.

That boy's name is Y/N L/N.

Liberator, Warlock of Deceit, a certain royal candidate's older brother, he's made an impact on almost every person he came across with.

Burdened with the knowledge of the world, he seeks to help it and hopes to change it for the better. Alongside him, his comrades are strong people who can hold off almost anyone. The Bowel Hunter, mabeast user, a leader of the demi-human war, a meteor user, a potent tri-elemental mage, an assassin, and the Witch of Greed.

This group decimated all supposed evil within the vicinity of the Dragon Kingdom of Lugnica within 7 months.

Now, the ultimate stage rises as everyone at the pinnacle enters the Water Gate City, Priestella, a structure built with technology from outside this world. The glimmering water that runs past all in the lake on the border of the four nations makes it a symbol of peace.

However, trouble is always around, and the whole trip of the group was turned upside down when their ultimate enemy attacks the impenetrable stronghold with their whole army.

The Witch's Cult unleashes their full force, its remaining 5 archbishops, and they descend upon the city.

The Grand Stage rises out of the water.

*********************

"Greetings. Sorry, everyone, could I please have your attention on me for just a second?"

The eccentric wrapped in bandages looked down on the people in the square where they gathered, and surprisingly they all somehow averted their eyes towards her.

"Once again, sorry so much for taking some of your time. It's just a little, so I hope you don't mind that much."

"I'm a Sin Archbishop of the Witch's Cult, representing Wrath, Sirius Romanée-Conti."

A child was then dropped from her hands... and the square was dyed in red in the next moment.

***********************

Subaru looked up at the white-haired man in hatred, as he carried Subaru's lover in his hands. Clenching his teeth, Subaru unleashes his trump card as Beatrice and him unleashed a wave of Yin Magic.

"E·M·M!"

Subaru's Yin Magic spell made him sidestep from this plane of existence, nullifying any attack on him. As Regulus' attack was dispersed, the Archbishop of Greed expressed shock for the first time in decades.

"Invisible Providence!" Subaru's third hand that developed from his Authority of Sloth, struck Regulus as it sent him flying, although unhurt.

Subaru and Beatrice continued fighting Regulus, only to realize it was futile. The amount of invincibility the man possessed went beyond anyone's imagination. Within the next instant, Subaru's leg was shot away by dirt and pebbles, forcing to him to black out as a boy arrived to nullify the fatal damage, before he looked at the Archbishop in contempt.

"It's time we settle the score."

**********************

"Oho? Onii-san, Lye of Gourmet might not be interested in you, but I believe every meal as its unique value, whether its impression on other people."

"Shut up. I will not tolerate your actions any longer. I, Julius Juukulius, will strike you down!"

"I will assist you as well, Julius-dono." Ricardo said as he readied his longsword, and the boy smiled.

"Well then, let's begin the feast, shall we?"

"Sin Archbishop of Gluttony, representing Bizarre Eating, Roy Alphard."

The three clashed as the siege for the city hall of Priestella raged on.

**************************

Otto was running through the streets along with Felt and the White Dragon's Scale, whom he met up with after the crusade began in the city.

It was not long before he encountered the enemy Y/N told him about. Seriously, that boy is way too mysterious for his own good.

"Is that... the one nii-chan mentioned?" Felt said as she stopped as well as they glanced at the boy in a coat stained with blood, wearing purple and red leggings as he walked towards them with a heinous smile.

"Yes. I believe that's him. Do not ever say our real names, no matter what. If that happens, our existence will be erased from the face of this world."

"Oho? Onii-san knows about our ability? Is it the Nameless who told you again? That one is so annoying indeed... but if we could taste him, it would be such a feast -tsu!"

"Welcome, onii-san and others. To Sin Archbishop of Gluttony, representing Gourmet, Lye Baitenkaitos' banquet -tsu!"

***********************************

As the two clashed, they stared at each other in the midst of battle, smiling as they fought their opponent due to the excitement in the veins. One who could change anything versus the one who only absorbs the positive effects of the change raged on before the boy noticed something dangerous.

A giant fist smacked him into the ground with the force of a dragon as suddenly, the rope around him tied him up as they bind him in place, and the girl descended upon him as he looked up in fear.

Another claw struck towards him, and just before it struck him, it stopped on its own accord. The girl gave out a shrill laugh before she sat on his tied body, and traced her fingers along his skin as he shuddered at her actions.

There's no words that could describe the unusual feeling that he felt towards the girl. Maybe a good description would be 'scarily beautiful', but maybe even that is inaccurate.

The girl leaned in and gave him a wicked smile.

"You're~ mine~ now~"

*******************************

Re: Periodic Arc 5

Stars that Engrave History

Official Start on Nov. 29, 2021! Cya all there!