Halloween with the Styles (October 2013)

Harry: 19Camryn: 19Darcy: 2 1/2 Lennon: 2 months

Harry: 19
Camryn: 19
Darcy: 2 1/2
Lennon: 2 months

Zayn: 20
Niall: 20
Liam: 20
Louis: 21
Gemma: 22

October 30 2013

"Alright, he's finally down,"Camryn announces with a relieved smile, holding her fist up into the air in victory as she walks into the kitchen to find Darcy sitting on the counter with Harry standing in front of her, two big orange pumpkins sat next to her.

"He unlatched?"Harry asks with a dramatically dropped jaw in sarcasm, but really it is a huge surprise that their chunky little 2 month old baby would ever unlatch from his feeding.

"Eh, barely,"Camryn sighs with a giggle, pulling Harry's t-shirt that she's wearing further down to cover her upper thighs. "He woke up twice, but the third time was the charm."

"Mama we have bumkins!"Darcy exclaims, holding her little hands up in the air in excitement with a little squeal.

"We do have pumpkins, huh?!"Camryn exclaims, matching Darcy's excitement as she throws her own hands up in the air while Darcy giggles, grinning cheekily at her mum.

"Bumkins!"Darcy exclaims again, grinning her big gap toothed smile over at Camryn.

"Bumkins? Bumkins, huh?"Harry teases, grabbing for Darcy as she squeals and giggles, playfully trying to push him away as he wraps his arms around her and nuzzles his face into her neck. "You're my favorite bumkin."

"Ickle! Dada ickles!"Darcy squeals, trying to push away Harry's stubbly face from her neck with her tiny palm as he continues to pretend to munch on her.

"Heyyyy, don't eat my DD!"Camryn plays along, fake frowning as she reaches towards Darcy to save her from Harry's tickles, her little arms immediately reaching out towards her mum.

"Mama dada ickles!"Darcy squeals, hugging her arms around Camryn's neck and hiding her face as she giggles.

"Dada was tickling you?! Was he being so silly?"Camryn asks, wiggling her eyebrows at Darcy who giggles and nods.

"Now I'm gonna tickle both of you,"Harry smirks, holding his fingers up teasingly and wiggling them in Camryn and Darcy's direction as Camryn squeaks and begins to run in the opposite direction of Harry, but she doesn't get very face before she feels two arms wrapping around her waist and preventing her from moving.

"Gotcha!"Harry chuckles, picking up Camryn and Darcy in his arms from behind and swinging their bodies a bit as their high pitched giggles mix together in the air.

"Say 'dada put us down!'"Camryn squeaks, giggling as Darcy squeals and buries her face in deeper to Camryn's neck.

"Dada you a bumkin,"Darcy smirks, watching as Harry drops his jaw in mock offense, narrowing his eyes at Darcy.